Search results

1. New Virtual cockpit

HMPH :( Having just got my Leon Fr in oct after being told VC and Eclipse orange were months away, im gutted this is out now. Anyone wondering if we cant just buy the part from Seat and add it aftermarket? or get them to do it.
  2. SEAT Ibiza 1.2 TSI ITech Garmin Bluetooth Problems

Same problem here, Iphone6, 15 FR Black. Its the phone not the garmin. At some point I think an IOS update changed something with compatibility with the bluetooth. Only solution I had was to change my phone to an android, worked perfectly everyday for about 2 weeks, switched back to my...
  3. Garmin portable sat nav help?

The country setting is in navigation settings / general / page 4 / input mode for address data. If this is set to street instead of city first (default) it asks for country when you try and set a new address manually.
  4. Garmin portable sat nav help?

I did this on mine. It's the setting for which part of the address you enter first. If you switch it it asks for country every time. I can't remember the exact setting but I will check mine tomorrow. And for the bt - check the stem is connected properly and remove re pair your phone. For me I...
  5. Another Facelift For The Mk5?

Feel your pain, exactly the same as you! :) that head unit is the exact one my missus just got on her bluemotion polo. Its quite nice, even has mirror link (if you pay 300 for a code to unlock it). So are the dials which means you can also change the digi speed display to mph..... :(
  6. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

I ordered Zenec EACC-S6J - ZENEC Z-EACC-S6J from amazon.de Hoping that's the right one as I cant source it anywhere in the UK. There's a full connect2 kit coming out which includes the facia and the cable, but not out until at least July. Car audio direct seem to do a full kit...
  7. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

Cupra have you already bought the button extention from Zenec?
  8. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

Hi Yes just found that video about 20 mins ago. Its suprisingly easier than I thought it would be. So I am going to have a crack myself. Just need to find a facia/cable kit. Apparently connect 2 havent released it yet so may have to wait a short while. Possibly July :/ **cant post...
  9. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

Well I got my button panel - Yes its the right one, thanks again cupra! I took it in to a local audio shop to get a quote for fitting, They are pretty certain a double din will fit fine. Apparently I need a connect2 CT23ST24 which is a facia kit and it includes the relocation harness for...
  10. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

I was under the impression if you move the strip of buttons down. Then yes it does. Connect2 sell a range of dbl din surrounds
  11. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

Bit boring really but I've been looking at the pioneer sph da120 as I like the look of the apple car play. Update 8.3 apparently added wireless car play that looks pretty good. I'm also not a huge fan of low quality resistive touch screens and the way normal nav systems work. The da120 looks...
  12. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

wow thanks for the offer :) I think I am sorted though. For anybody else interest in replacing the radio those part numbers above and on the Zenec link are genuine part numbers that apply here in the UK Seat to. I have mine on order now! Thanks again Cupra
  13. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

That's great thanks. It would appear SEAT Nr: 6J0.927.137.R .AT7 Just have to see if Seat UK supply it now or if its third party, thanks a lot for the help!!!
  14. 2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

Hi all, First time posting here but been reading for a couple of months thanks for all the info posts :) have just got an Ibiza Fr black and loving it as my first car! I am looking for some help in regards to the parts I need to change the stereo to a double din as I feel the Garmin...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members