Search results

1. Sprog-83

I’ve cancelled My Cupra......

From what I’ve heard Audi have got loads ready to roll out? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sprog-83

I agree mate, just seems they’ve got themselves into a right mess and it will be customers who suffer/lose out I’m not on a witch hunt either by the way all. Just giving you my story and how I feel about it all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sprog-83

Well I had been following threads on here as well as my own saga and just thought I’ve had enough of waiting, maybe a bit impatient of me but with people saying crimbo at the earliest I was like naaa your alright. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sprog-83

All, After much thought I’ve cancelled my order, placed back in May and this week they were still unable to give me a “unconfirmed” build week let alone a “confirmed” one and having been sort of pressured into reordering one due to them for seeing these delays I’ve pulled the plug. Was this...
  5. Sprog-83

Creaking car

It’s a 66plate. It’s already been in for the drivers side top mount and is due to go in on the 3rd sept for the passenger side so I know what that’s all about lol will have to have a look at the seals just a bit weird as my Previous 5 door never put a foot wrong but this one has been in and out...
  6. Sprog-83

Creaking car

5 door fella Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Sprog-83

Creaking car

Hi all, The car has recently started to creak real bad like an old wooden boat. Happens mainly when I go up a kerb to park or over a speed bump, it’s as tho there is play in the whole car and it’s moving/flexing against all the door seals/window seals it’s really weird ??? Has anybody come...
  8. Sprog-83

Wrapped Cupra

Does it come with the psychopath? If so I’m interested [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Sprog-83

Reckon this steering wheel fault will be covered by warranty?

Better than a saggy bottom tho [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sprog-83

Reckon this steering wheel fault will be covered by warranty?

Got exactly the same issue on my 290 it’s battered on the bottom and only on a 66 plate, it’s where my leg brush it getting in and out of the motor, cheap leather I suppose Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Sprog-83

Leaving a lease early?

Cheers for the heads up and info guys think I’ll see it out looks like it could be more trouble than it’s worth, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sprog-83

Leaving a lease early?

Thanks for the feedback, I had a look through it but it doesn’t really mention handing it back as such, they’ll soon have it back if I stop paying [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Sprog-83

Leaving a lease early?

Has anybody come out of there lease early? Is it even possible? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Sprog-83

Resonator Delete?

Hi all, Has anyone removed the above on there 290? Is it worth it? Or is it one to regret Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Sprog-83

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Decided to disconnect the sound thingy that makes it sound like a dyson in cupra mode. Was really doing my head in hopefully nothing breaks now [emoji848] Sent from me by me.
  16. Sprog-83

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Wrong section
  17. Sprog-83

Car insurance

Yeap I'd second Chris knott. Sorted me out when I was struggling with the cupra, give a ring fella Sent from me by me.
  18. Sprog-83

Build week for new Cupra 290's

Yes mate sure is. Got no time for the flappy paddle nonsense. It's bang on for what it is, compared to my 184 it feels tighter and more compact but like most things will take some time to get used to and get to know what it likes and don't. So far with 3 days driving it gets a [emoji1303]...
  19. Sprog-83

I'm not fella....... honest[emoji12] just trying to please the community Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. Sprog-83

Just thought I'd pop a couple of pics up of the car as I've had chance to settle in with it now. Couldn't be happier to be fair has met all my expectations so all good. [IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161002/abff39a3467fb3459110bcc67976dd12.jpg[/I Sent from me by me.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members