Search results

1. I gave up on Seat Leon...

Near Koprivnica, northern part of Croatia.
  2. I gave up on Seat Leon...

Any petrol FR model...
  3. I gave up on Seat Leon...

Last year I went several times to Seat dealer (Croatia) to reserve a test drive. More than 6 months later they couldn't manage to find me a test vehicle... So I went to Mazda, few days later test drove the Mazda 3, liked the car and ordered M3 G165. Do you have similar experience in your...
  4. Seat Leon FR vs Astra K

I agree that that Leon is a better looking car from outside, especially from distance . Inside, well, I have to say that Astra (Innovation) is a bit better at least for me, can't ignore that infotainment system, but Leon is not bad either.
  5. Seat Leon FR vs Astra K

I'm in the market for a new car and 3 or 4 months ago I went to local Seat dealer (Croatia) to take a look at Seat Leon. I opted for TSI 150 Act FR (white or red metallic) and asked the dealer for a test drive. Dealer contacted me few times explaining that they are not able to reserve me the car...
  6. Leon 2016 facelift???

Thx, yes I can. To be honest I'm deciding between Seat Leon FR 150bhp petrol and new Astra 150bhp petrol.
  7. Leon 2016 facelift???

So, is this story confirmed? Should I wait few months?
  8. Finally got my Leon FR Delivered!

Very nice, congrats! I'll probably order FR myself in next few months and was also considering the same alloys, but I noticed that since they are assimetric they look different depending from which side you observe. On the other side, maybe I have a mild case of OCD... ;)
  9. photos of my car at last

Is that Emotion red or Montsant?
  10. Any problems with TSI 150 ACT engine?

Thanks guys, that's good news.
  11. Any problems with TSI 150 ACT engine?

Hi, I'll probably order Leon FR TSI 150 ACT Start & Stop in a few months. Any problems with that engine so far? I know there was oil leak on one engine, hope that was isolated incident. Thx
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members