Search results

1. GAZ P

econ / aircon ! ??

been loads of air con probs caused by faulty pressure switches in all VAG group cars over the last few months, many dealers have zero stock of the switch and I think they are on back order till the midle of the month, how do I know coz mine broke, the stealer coudn't diagnose so I used my 20...
  2. GAZ P

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Sony Ericsson P1i works fine, phone book, last call etc:D
  3. GAZ P

Paint Issues with Luna Grey FR

I had an issue with my zenith grey Leon, day after I picked it up I noticed a dull spot in the O/S/F wing and also on passengers side front edge of roof.Dealer took a look and after a few threats arranged for the car to go into their bodyshop.Dealer had the car for a week to sort and that was...
  4. GAZ P

Noisy steering rack.

I know VAG group cars have suffered in the past from excess movement in the front strut upper bearing which creeks during low speed turning and can knock when going over pot holes/sleeping policemen.
  5. GAZ P

Track Day At Wroughton - 14 Nov 07

It was good to see what a Leon can do when pushed to the limits....and beyond;)Still in shock from winning the telementry lap, from what I kept getting told during my track days my racing lines leave a lot to be desired:confused:
  6. GAZ P

Track Day At Wroughton - 14 Nov 07

I will be in the afternoon.
  7. GAZ P

SEAT Offer

I'm booked in for Wroughton on the 14 November in the afternoon.
  8. GAZ P

ipod connectivity

Yes it will you need a 3.5mm jack in for the aux socket, won't get any play list or artist info on the head unit thoe.
  9. GAZ P

Outer Sill Guard/Tread plate?

If yor having problems getting the door trims to stick try using carpet tape will stick to just about anything.
  10. GAZ P

Picked up new FR today....

Yeah another fine looking Leon, was tempted to buy a red one but only if seat offered the FR or Cupra in Ruby.....now that would be worth having.
  11. GAZ P

ipod connectivity

Thanks ZBOYD, would I be right in thinking this kit also contains adapters to accept various iPods ie nano video etc, only got the aux input in mine.
  12. GAZ P

ipod connectivity

An Ipod would be a good start
  13. GAZ P

Paint Flaw

Car is going into the dealers again on Saturday to have another blemish, this time spotted in the roof by my dad checked out.At this rate they might as well just respray the whole car and have done with it.
  14. GAZ P

interior matts

No they don't & Seat will sting you about £40ish for a set, try to get the stealer to throw a set in with the deal or check out ebay as there are usually several on there listed for the MK2.
  15. GAZ P

Aux in

Not noticed it in mine
  16. GAZ P

Seat Height - how do you sling yours?

I'm 5'9" and have the seat about level with the door piller and at just under half hight with the seat back pretty straight.Have found with the steering wheel about 3/4 out and set slightly down gives me no problems.Best driving position compaired with the Ford Focus & Vauxhall Astra which I...
  17. GAZ P

Picked up new FR today....

Glad to hear your happy with your car & dealer, more than can be said about mine.Will be going in again on saturday to have a little chat about the quallity of Seat's paint and why two 4" square paint blemishes were not picked up during the PDI, valeting or when it was supergarded.
  18. GAZ P

Got 'WetWindows'? - Log it here

I was told the same by my dealer when I complained about the paint[:@].They said it was condensation and not to worry about it:-o.I informed them my old MK1 Leon didn't suffer this problem, his reply was "Thats a suprise":lol:.Will be taking the car back in to log another paint fault...
  19. GAZ P

Pics of my FR TDi

Are these the -40mm ones.I'd be interested to hear how you find the ride.I am thinking of getting a set with Koni FSD's to help soften the ride... good old back pains after someone kindly assisted me to write off my old 150 tdi.
  20. GAZ P

How low on 19's?

That looks really nice, what springs/shocks did he use?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise