Search results

1. Bearing Flange

Sorted.
  2. Best place for remapping

Badger 5 - Bill knew what he was doing...
  3. New Coil Packs, how tight / resistance to push fit

The issue revealed itself as I replaced the other spark plugs and coil packs. The remaining 3 cylinders changed over easily(2,3,4)the 4th cylinder (which was the first I tried had 2 problems; a) the coil pack wouldnt seat properly b)I couldn't undo the sparkplug. Got the torch out and...
  4. New Coil Packs, how tight / resistance to push fit

So normally speaking the coilpack would push back in, by hand, with little resistance?
  5. New Coil Packs, how tight / resistance to push fit

New ones are a slightly smaller diameter, urg, Can I drive the car safely with a 1 or 2 coilpacks down?
  6. New Coil Packs, how tight / resistance to push fit

Changing my coil packs for the 1st time, I've got some NGKs from GT to replace the existing ones, the old bosch coilpack came out easily, but Ican't get the old or new one back in. I'm pushing as hard as I can, is it safe to press them in, or tap with a mallet? OR should they slide in easy-ish...
  7. CAI - Tumble dryer hose?

Hello, Gonna do the CAI mod soon, can I get away with tumble dryer hose or will it collapse under pressure? thanks,
  8. Car won't start - ECM relay fault code, drivers lock issue, low volts at fuel pump

if you want to prove the relay is not the problem; 1) unplug relay 2) short out the two main contacts.
  9. Car won't start - ECM relay fault code, drivers lock issue, low volts at fuel pump

fuel pump volts seem very low as you have pointed out, can you check the resistance of the negative connection between pump terminal and battery... just an idea..
  10. Recommended obd2 adaptor for TORQUE APP

Recently got ELM327 & torque app. I cant seem to get pressure readings for turbo circuit (can get other read outs such as coolant temp etc.) , any tips on setting up pressure readings? kind regards, Will
  11. LCR won't start after misfire

check the fuel pump is working... Lift the back seat and undo the cover that houses the fuel pump. get someone else to turn the key and get your ear / hand next to the fuel pump and make sure its running.. if not then you can work backwards check the pump is getting 12v. if not check the...
  12. Fault Code 17705

@ x24ssevenbiker -- what are you using to log airflow etc...? thanks, will
  13. Where to put £700?

Thanks Paulos44, handy info to know!
  14. Loss of power on turbo

Hi ORS - Just seen your post and I believe we have a similar problem... I was driving down the m6 the other night - maintaining about 70 mph. Suddenly my power just dropped and my car started to decelerate. if I let off and then re applied throttle the car picked up again and continued. This...
  15. Fan problem?

could be the SAI pump, have a search for that and see what you think...
  16. Stock air intake

LC - AUQ If I remove the SAI is it possible to get this deleted from the ECU so it doesn't give a fault code? I'm attempting to get my car ready for a map in the new year; I've changed the cambelt, tensioner & water pump, I will replace the N75 and DV with new OEM soon. Maybe a TIP if I can...
  17. Stock air intake

Hiya - I'm changing my K&N filter back to the oem airbox with a green filter, I'm considering changing the stock intake pipe that sits behind the headlight for something like this...
  18. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

What dates would suit you badger?
  19. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Friday 20th okay? cant remember what date I saw the car on the a500, it was a mk1