Search results

1. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Update on meet! Afternoon chaps, right as the event nears, Sunday!, i have got us a meeting point and time, unless something has gone horrifically wrong our tickets, passes and the banner are all waiting for me at home (On Holiday until tomorrow night). Gates open to clubs at 6AM and are...
  2. 6J_or_no_way

6J's 2010 IBIZA 1.4 SPORT; a brief history.

Yeah Dean at Pipecraft is a top man, he did me a back box-delete and new tip for me on my '15 FR last weekend, top jobs! Yeah the wheels were definitely the best mod! Go for it :D
  3. 6J_or_no_way

Should I worry about this??? Water goes through bonnet

Yeah mine got a bit damp indeed!
  4. 6J_or_no_way

Service intervals 1.4tsi ACT

Exactly! I imagine it's probably about average for a 1.4 probs 3.something litres or so and I'm guessing it's something like 10-W30 for short life but I need to refer to manual! You got it in the Ibiza (140) or Leon (150)?
  5. 6J_or_no_way

Exactly! I imagine it's probably about average for a 1.4 probs 3.something litres or so and I'm guessing it's something like 10-W30 for short life but I need to refer to manual! You got it in the Ibiza (140) or Leon (150)?
  6. 6J_or_no_way

I've got an ACT with 900 miles on it almost. Thinking of getting it changed (or changing it myself depending on warranty) at 1k or maybe 2k. Call my old fashioned but I think I'd feel better that it's changed after this period. I know they are 'worn in' when you buy them but I don't have total...
  7. 6J_or_no_way

6J's 2010 IBIZA 1.4 SPORT; a brief history.

So here lies my old car, which i still own but my younger brother is driving. This hot 50ker was the best second car anyone has ever had. And has started my love for SEAT's. I bought it completely stock with 43k on the clock. Shiny and a relative Bentley for me. (Pictured here with my...
  8. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Possible new attendee to replace Mr W Hi all i am currently investigating a possible new attendee unless anyone else knows someone who might be interested?
  9. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

:/ Ah man! What's wrong with her? :/
  10. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - attending list

Morning all. Sorry i have missed the deadline by a few days, had a mind numbing week. I will be messaging you all right away! 6J
  11. 6J_or_no_way

Updated attendance list. So here is the list so far, re-posted from Jack92 so i can edit it! Jack92 - Unfortunately cannot attend :cop: 6J_or_no_way - Confrmed Cupraslayer - Confirmed 3gte -Confirmed Mr W - Confirmed BDG - Confirmed
  12. 6J_or_no_way

As Jack will not be attending i will be taking over organising the event, however we are now going to need another member to sign up as we have a five member minimum so everyone rally other members you think might be interested!
  13. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

That's a shame man! Hopefully we can make it to some more meets this year :) I will do my best to get this all organised, long weekend to do it afterall!
  14. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Confirm me please Jack :thumbup: Also i have no problem you handling this as you seem more organised than I! As for the money transfer may i suggest paypal? Most people have an account i would have thought! Last time i went we met at: McDonald's Milton Keynes...
  15. 6J_or_no_way

South East members list

Tim, Southend - '15 Ibiza FR Black Edition - '10 Ibiza Sport
  16. 6J_or_no_way

National meet organiser

Sup! Sounds good i would be happy to attend most things wherever they are.. Let us know what the admins say about it all :)
  17. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Hey BDG you still up for it? :think:
  18. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Good to have you on-board! :D
  19. 6J_or_no_way

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Good to see some more interest chaps! Sorry i have been absent from the forum for a little while. Let us know what they say Jack as i was going to organise it but just because no one else had stepped up!! Only problem for me is that i won't know my new cars reg number before the final...
  20. 6J_or_no_way

Stand

Calluminglis - Hi! I have started a new thread specifically in relation to trax this year here: seatcupra.net/forums /showthread.php?t=418022&referrerid=99222 Please read, join in and help us gather a few more members, as time is running out to securely book!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.