Search results

1. Jack92

Airbag Light after seat and seat belt change

You can add a resistor can’t remember what one though. Personally I just leave the light on lol With the mot changes that’s taken place you can’t change the seats without the vehicle being ‘heavily modified’. When it’s classed as heavily modified you can get around some other factors as well...
  2. Jack92

Gear changing problem

It could be but I doubt it. How many miles has it done? Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  3. Jack92

Gear changing problem

Syncros maybe? Can you change if you rev match? Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  4. Jack92

Single DIN DAB stereo install

Done loads of them, you can get away with putting the aerial on any window really, depending how in-depth you want to go. I normally try and get them on the rear window as they are well and truly out the way. However this is a lot more work, if you want it to look smart anyway. Do id recommend...
  5. Jack92

Fuel reg help and injectors

It sort of depends who’s mapped it. I’m only running a 3 bar one, I have the 4 as well but it just ends up overfueling with the map that’s on it. Might be worth giving the guys that mapped it a call and seeing what they say Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V -...
  6. Jack92

N75 valve... boost source question

Hey guys, Just fitting a new fmic on the cupra and only noticed when I’d pretty much finished there isn’t a T on the turbo pipe for the n75 valve. I can go down the route of welding/tapping one on but I was wondering could I just take the boost source for the valve by putting a t piece inline...
  7. Jack92

Battery cut off switch

Hi guys, Converting the car to a track car and the battery relocation and cut off switch is what I’ve got round to doing at last. Can anyone advise who’s fitted a cut off before. I need to pick up a feed for the ignition switch, coil and alternator. Any ideas where and what cables are best to...
  8. Jack92

Battery size/relocation

I’m with you :-) Obviously only thing to make sure is the handle doesn’t short but that should be an easy one :-) I’m gonna have a look into it :-) Thanks buddy Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 -...
  9. Jack92

Battery size/relocation

Ah that’s a good idea! Means its easy to change sizes as well What are you thinking of using? Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  10. Jack92

Battery size/relocation

Hey guys, I’m in the process of converting my cupra into a track toy. Currently in the process of relocating the battery. All is going well apart from me being lazy, does anyone know a try that will fit the battery? I forgot to measure it and now the car is under a cover so becomes a pain...
  11. Jack92

Leon Cupra 180 FMIC

Managed to find it in the end fella and it’s perfect! Thanks for the heads up! Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  12. Jack92

Leon Cupra 180 FMIC

I can’t seem to find it. All I can find is robdons one in the stickies Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  13. Jack92

Leon Cupra 180 FMIC

Perfect I’ll take a look thanks buddy Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  14. Jack92

Leon Cupra 180 FMIC

I’ll take a look thanks buddy. I know there’s something somewhere with the same IC on lol just a case of finding it Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  15. Jack92

Leon Cupra 180 FMIC

Hey Guys, I've done some research on this before but it was a little while ago. I have a 1.8 Cupra FR which is being converted into a track toy. It was that or it getting scrapped so i went with the fun option. My question is a while ago i found a post on here which has a basic guide...
  16. Jack92

stereo not keeping memory mk1 leon

Taken from the other post Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse
  17. Jack92

Stereo

Sorry I don’t understand is this a question? If so what is it your actually asking? If it’s a pioneer or similar they do a 3 beep reminder that the face plate is still on the radio. Thanks Jack South East www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car VW Scirocco Scala 1.8...
  18. Jack92

Light Upgrade Cupra R Xenon/HID

You could look into led, I haven’t yet but been planning to meant to be some good ones on the market now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Jack92

Building a Cupra track car... advice needed..

I would say just be careful not to do to much as you need to car to feel right with you. One issue you could end up with is it being really light on the front end and keep getting under steer. One of the major things still on my list is a new diff as when you hit the power both wheels are being...
  20. Jack92

Building a Cupra track car... advice needed..

A few more that might interest ya mate *and before people comment yes the dv is inverted, it's not anymore I'd like to add, this was done during mapping which working out boost flow or something or other Idk lol * Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise