Search results

1. K sport 356mm big brakes

You message k sport and get them built, the Audi s3 ones fit, or mk7r also fit
  2. DSG Paddle Extensions

I have the black metal ones, and they are really good
  3. Cupra 280 brake pads

If they don't have the part, ask for a golf r one or s3 8v as they run the same brakes
  4. Cupra engine handles 400bhp+???

Be racing also do engine mounts
  5. Cupra engine handles 400bhp+???

They are standard ones ATM, probably going to buy the revo ones, and no I don't tbh, I'm currently running Michelin super sports and they have lasted well, still go through them as a reasonable pace. Launch is very hard, launch control is pointless, just hold it at 2k half throttle get into...
  6. Cupra engine handles 400bhp+???

But I'm also going for anti roll bars and new engine mounts as my mounts are ****ed so that's extra too
  7. Cupra engine handles 400bhp+???

So far it's cost me 4.5k to get to where I am, and another 1000 I reckon to get to 500. I have dsg, it's just napped, the clutch packs. Can take up to 500lbs-ft of torque I believe so should be cool. You would need an up rated clutch if you were manual
  8. Cupra engine handles 400bhp+???

Intercooler, turbo back exhaust, turbo technics hybrid, and just a map. Going for 500 need an intake, fuel pump, map bar sensor. And I'm there :) beginning of next year I should hit it, and I believe one of the most powerful mk3s in the country
  9. Cupra engine handles 400bhp+???

I have a cupra running 456 as Andrew said. Works great, runs fine done I've 15k with it fitted, runs great!! Next step for me is 500! Drives great tbh puts the power down well
  10. Cupra owners that have changed exhaust?

How much and where are you lol
  11. Engine Oil Leon Cupra 280

Second the nanodrive
  12. Carbon clean?

I've heard many reports that after 40k the tsk engines need to have a carbon clean. As the carbon build up reduces power? Can anyone help if this is true, and if so where's the best place to go in get south east for it? Thabks
  13. 2016 spec display on a 2014 car

I have a 2014 spec cupra, and I've seen and heard about the 2016 cars running the gauges on the centre screen. I want to know how to get them on my 2014 ? Thanks
  14. Anyone been on the 1/4 mile with their Cupra?

No turbo technics hybrid aiming for 500 by the end of the year
  15. Anyone been on the 1/4 mile with their Cupra?

They are quicker because they are 4wd I'm now running 450 but have not made any passes as of yet
  16. Anyone been on the 1/4 mile with their Cupra?

13.27 @ 110 with 360hp manual At north Weald which is known for not being a great surface 0-60 was no recorded btw
  17. Brembo Sub8 brakes vs. stock

I have run the ds2500 on the standard brakes, on two track sessions with better fluid and they are good, by almeans not a bbk but still good. I now run over 450hp on those pads and they are cracking! I would buy the normal brakes then buy a bbk after which would perform even better than the...
  18. Most powerful mk3 cupra in the country

1.6 bar at first, then 1.9/2 bar I believe there is one running around 480, but if I go over 500 I should be the first in the country, just didn't know if anyone knew. Can't seem to get a straight answer from will to find out how to get over 500 lol
  19. Most powerful mk3 cupra in the country

Not really slightly lower boost but only by .2 of a bar
  20. Most powerful mk3 cupra in the country

I was curious to if anyone had heard about the most powerful mk3 cupra in the country, I'm going for 500+ within a few months, I'm at stage 3 running just under 470 and I'm going for the big 500. Wondered if anyone knew of the most powerful one? Cheers chaps I know the golf r is 700+ but cupra...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.