Search results

1. fawcett

Paint code

Great i also see online theres code for Nevarda white LS9R are LS9R and S9R the same paint ??‍♂️
  2. fawcett

Paint code

No have no stickers in the owners manual either so i decided to take the wing mirror cover off and found the code S9R
  3. fawcett

Wet driver carpet

im not sure, But i always have my aircon on so im going to say when its in use ask them to check the ac drain pipe under the drivers footrest to see if thats the cause
  4. fawcett

Wet driver carpet

Ive had this issue before, Mine was a knackered ac drain pipe, Instead of draining externally it was draining into my drivers footwell, Was soaking wet they swapped the part out and kept the car a few days to dry it all out
  5. fawcett

Paint code

Is there a way i can find out my paint code at all, ive checked the boot and the sticker has been removed that contains the paint code and ive checked all other areas like the side of pillars and under the bonnet would be great if someone could help as i need to order some paint tonight
  6. fawcett

Drivers Seat Squeaking noise

Hi all i need some advise my driver seat is starting to make a noise when im going over bumps or around corners, Can anyone else advise if they have had this issue and how they fixed it the cars in warranty and under a year old
  7. fawcett

Debadge - insurance

What are peoples opinions on debadged, and do you need to tell the insurance company if you want to remove your model badge? anyone ever been denied a claim for not declaring a debadge?
  8. fawcett

Boot Gas Struts

So in looking at getting the following - Stabilus model 017468 question is, will adding these struts void my warranty? Will having these more powerful struts damage the boot locking latch with the constant force of it trying to open?
  9. fawcett

Boot Gas Struts

Just to confirm, what model struts do i need to replace the standard ones leon fr, mk3 hatch -19 plate
  10. fawcett

2.0 TSi 190 dsg - MPG?

How many miles do you do a year and the mpg on the motorway? What speed are you doing on average
  11. fawcett

2.0 TSi 190 dsg - MPG?

So im looking at getting at 19 plate - 2.0 TSi 190 dsg what MPG are people getting and how do you rate the engine?
  12. fawcett

Rattling noise in low revs

I think i had the same rattling noise, have a look at my video here sendvid.com/85vlcn2c And tell me if it sounds the same noise As i got told today my noise is the fuel pump
  13. fawcett

Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI Engine noise

Ive poped to the seat garage today and the mechanic said this was a normal noise and the ticking noise is the fuel pump, sure he said it waas a high power fuel Pump
  14. fawcett

Cheers :) i was unsure thats all :) thanks for the reply
  15. fawcett

PLease can anyone tell me if my engine sounds ok This is my 1st Seat Ibiza and i was not sure about the engine ticking noise its a 14 reg video can be found here - sendvid.com/85vlcn2c
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.