Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

Thrashed the knackers off the poor girl.
  2. 1st and 2nd selector fork replacement.

Haha it was a great call matty! Cheers mate. Yeah I was suprised to see the fork just sat there at the bottom of the box. Big sigh of relief shortly followed lol. The car is an absolute gem to drive now So big thumbs up for the mega tip haha.
  3. 1st and 2nd selector fork replacement.

Good afternoon ladies and gents. Figured I best report back on the situation. Well Friday afternoon I dropped the box out and called it a day at that started it at 4 box was out for 6, the following day I split the box and there was the fork sat in the bottom of the box, after watching that...
  4. Banging from left wheel help

Sounds to me like it could indeed be your anti roll bar links mate, lay under the car and grab the bottom of the roll bar and push it up and down, if there is excess play then it is in fact your drop link. Failing that it could be your strut top.
  5. 1st and 2nd selector fork replacement.

Hello everyone! New to the forum long time Seat fan. Here's my story. Last Sunday u picked up a 53 plate cupra for an absolute steal, knowing full well the 1st and 2nd gear selector fork rivet has sheared I know it's a common problem but never personally faced it. However being in...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.