Search results

1. krik

Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

Where did u get ure bocanegra mapped in Northern Ireland? Has it been reliable for you?
  2. krik

Seat ibiza bocanegra tuned?

Pistons or anything ever go in ure car? Or anything major. Looking at just getting a stage 1.
  3. krik

Nice motor. Would you recommend uprated pistons for the car even at only stage 1?
  4. krik

Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

What year is ure bocanegra big Pete? Have u ever had any problems with tuning it? Was thinking of doing my own.
  5. krik

Anyone have a stage one or two bocanegra with a few miles on it? Hesitant Wether to get mine remapped or not. Car is running well with no misfire or oil drinking Oct 2011 model. Thanks in advance
  6. krik

Ibiza bocanegra revo stage 1

Hi all, just after selling my revo stage 2+ leon cupra 370bhp unfortunately, dont ask why i dont no. Loved the car and it never give me a bit of trouble. Any how seen a wee white 2011 ibiza bocanegra for sale (battery in boot) doesn't drink oil and doesn't misfire. So decided to give it ago. I...
  7. krik

new to the cupra scene

Thanks seastormer. Its quick enough to make me smile everyday lol. Abit of a Wolf in sheeps clothing
  8. krik

new to the cupra scene

Thank you
  9. krik

new to the cupra scene

Mine is stage 2+ which is the next step after stage 2. its 370bhp and is fun to drive. and abit of a sleeper that cconfuse some people when its opened up abit
  10. krik

new to the cupra scene

Hi all my names krik and im from northern ireland. Just sold my fn2 type r and bought my first leon cupra revo stage 2+. Driving it a Month now and have to say im glad i changed ☺☺
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise