Search results

1. benhella

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That's my concern making the jump to the dsg first auto car. As im not local to crewe they have said if i dont like the dsg on a test drive i can get my deposit back. I must say the guys at crewe have been very helpful. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. benhella

Just ordered an ex demo 290st dsg Traded in the manual 5dr for an auto st i must be getting old. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. benhella

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Pics? Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
  4. benhella

LED Headlight Leveling

Anybody seen a fix to this yet? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. benhella

Seat Cupra 300 - 0-60mph in 4.9s

I would imagine it was the 4drive as I think the 300 hatchback is nothing more than a tweak in style, tech and a remap to add 10bhp that the 280 or 290 already probably put out. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. benhella

Seat Cupra 300 - 0-60mph in 4.9s

Is the the 4 drive st or the hatchback? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. benhella

Sad day

So a merc b160 drove into the side of me today. Really annoyed about the sill damage. Would any of this cause a wright off? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. benhella

New leon possibly mk3 face lift

So i went to the dealers the other day to see what the damage would be to trade the 280 for a 290st and i was told the orders have now been stopped as of the 15th sep for mk3 3 cupra 3rd and st. The 5 door and lower trims still have a little time left. Does anyone know of rumors of anything in...
  9. benhella

CUPRA 300 coming next year

What have you heard? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. benhella

How did you do the red detail on the difuser? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. benhella

New Cupra 290

Enjoy. I do every time i get in the 280. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. benhella

Cupra 280 center muffler delete

Where did you go a local exhaust place or was it Diy? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. benhella

Cupra 280 center muffler delete

I love my 280 but always though she was a little quite. I dont want to shell out for a full exhaust change. Has anyone removed the central muffler is it a DIY job? How much would it cost? Does it drone? And has anyone got any videos of what its like post removal? Sent from my SM-G920F using...
  14. benhella

Where they hard to fit? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. benhella

Wrap the chrom grill surround too Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  16. benhella

Michelin Tyres (FR+ 18")

Try blackcircles.com nationwide fitting network and iv never found anywhere cheaper to get the tyres i want id recomend goodyear atm there tyre are great value for money. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. benhella

Wow those slabs near those wheels with the low pofile tyres, rings alarm bells lets hope the person moving the car knows they are there. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. benhella

Alhambra adblue warning

"You and your SEAT deserve the best. We offer a range of fixed price servicing options to suit your budget, so you’ll have complete visibility of your expenditure before you book. Your SEAT dealer will only use approved SEAT parts fitted by our expert technicians and with a two year parts...
  19. benhella

Alhambra adblue warning

Will the part not have a warrenty if it was done at a dealers its normally 1-2 years Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  20. benhella

Cupra 280 sub 8 alloys

They are still sub 8 wheels but black. The pack came in 3 colours orange, white and black Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise