Search results

1. Android Auto

Noticed this post last week and my s9 has been doing my head in disconnecting lately (had been fine) put it on a few times this week from no issues when phone was around 20% gets to about 70% and refuses connection so now I guess I know how bit maybe not how to fix it [emoji30]
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today I wondered road the back of my FR for 20 minutes trying to find the whistling noise that seems to be coming from the boot/spoiler somewhere when the wind blows got in the boot a few times neighbours probably think I'm a nutter [emoji23] still no luck [emoji37]
  3. Digital dash reset service light

Ah cheers I was wondering if that would be the case [emoji37]
  4. Digital dash reset service light

Evening all, can't remember if you can do this (no there was something about holding the 0,0 reset) but my car had a service after the oil service light came on last month, I've not got the inspection light 30 days... on the dash so guess someone at the dealer forgot to reset it...can i turn it...
  5. Confirm connection every time Android auto

Deleted the bluebooth connection and turned it off, tried about 6 or 7 times and I only got the message once, only downside seems to be when I get a call its not coming through the radio only putting the phone in handsfree
  6. Confirm connection every time Android auto

Cheers folks good to see its not just me... I do have my Bluetooth on so will turn that off and see what happens [emoji106] I've also noticed AA has a setting to connect auto when Bluetooth on so I've got rid of that as well.
  7. Confirm connection every time Android auto

Evening all, so this is doing my head in now and wasn't sure if it's just a setting I need to change. But every time I connect my s9 to android auto via USB (2018 leon Fr Sport) I get please not that data transferred blah blah... (if it doesn't tell it can't connect [emoji2959]) and I have to...
  8. What brand wipers do you use?

Cheers [emoji106]
  9. What brand wipers do you use?

Morning all, typical my rear blades gone now do we reckon that one of these would fit on a 2.0 2018 FR 5 door https://www.mpdonline.co.uk/seat-leon-2.0-petrol-2018/product/wipers-wi-wiper-arms-blades-wipa-wi/wiper-blade/RBA331H
  10. What brand wipers do you use?

Evening, just out of interest does anyone know what the bosch part number is for front pair a mk3? Cheers
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Cheers, guessed that would be the case... they must be rubbish then only the 3rd or 4th time it's been washed since I got new at the end of October
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Noticed that my wheel nut covers have all gone white, guess maybe something to do with the car wash although this didn't happen with my last Leon, cleaned one and it now looks grey instead of black [emoji30][emoji85]
  13. Auto lights are on during bright daylight

In my 18 FR they seem to be on alot it's also got the digital cockpit thing and if you don't have the lights set to auto it comes up on the dash to switch the lights on and doesn't seem to clear or let you change to another menu until you do... shall have to have a look and see what the...
  14. digital cockpit reset trip

Cheers everytime I fill up my FR I think I really must find out how to do this. Ta[emoji106]
  15. Anything good for fogged up windows?

Cheers for the comments folks, hopefully it's not a leak or a blocked filter as it's any about a month old, so shall stick the air con on for a few days and see how it fairs and look at the other suggestions as well [emoji106]
  16. Anything good for fogged up windows?

Cheers, yeah I can leave ac on but tends to only clear when on high so bit of a pain. Seen those pingi things didn't know if they were any good shall have a look
  17. Anything good for fogged up windows?

So I suppose not really mk3 specific but anyone found anything good to stop the inside of your windows fogging up, my new Leon a pain for it. Air con on full whack clears it no probs but then a few minutes later its back again. I've given it a clean but still not great... tried some rain x...
  18. Dashboard light question

Don't think so
  19. Leon FR 'Sport' trim level

Already mentioned by Rob66
  20. Leon FR 'Sport' trim level

FRsport also has the digital cockpit instead of the normal dials and the winter pack which includes heated front seats, which I like
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members