Search results

1. Digger

Ibiza Cupra PD160 Yellow Colour Code ?

This is my old car, I owned it from 2005 until I sold it to a young lad in Feb 2020. I wish I'd never sold it. I've got loads of pictures including one of the sticker in the boot. Send me a DM if you want and I can get some to you.
  2. Digger

Brake Pads for a MK4 Ibiza Cupra 4 pot brakes?

If I remember correctly they are the same pads as a Renault Clio V6.
  3. Digger

Mirror & Window Issue

Any help would be appreciated to fix a problem that has recently surfaced. The electric mirror and window have both stopped working on the nearside. Offside are both working perfectly. I've checked for lose connections, blown fuses and damaged cables between the body and door but can't find a...
  4. Digger

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

I have a PD160 Cupra and a nice set of 17" octy spiders which I want to give a try. I know I will need spacers to clear the calipers but can't find anywhere what size spacers I will need. Advice on what is required (front and back to balance) would be appreciated.
  5. Digger

Rusty front arches

I've just been turned down by seat on my claim. The decision was made based on an iPhone picture taken in shadow by the dealer. They blamed poor paint which is now out of warranty!!!!
  6. Digger

Best way to cure condensation in the headlight

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  7. Digger

Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Sorry for not replying sooner. It's on Maes-y-Ffynon Lane CF44 6EJ on the old road just off that stupid new thru-about. I've not been there for a while so going on what I'm told.
  8. Digger

Any new meets coming up around south wales?

A&A tyres in Aberdare have a new tyre fitting machine which protects the rim when fitting to prevent paint stripping
  9. Digger

Best way to cure condensation in the headlight

My headlights have always been shite. I had a replacement under warranty and it came back. I sorted it by putting a vent in the top of the bulb cover using aquarium pipe and elbows. Cost about £3.50 in bits from fleabay. Works a dream
  10. Digger

How long?

Nice one. Thanks
  11. Digger

How long?

Anyone know the overall length of a pd160 cupra?
  12. Digger

I thought as much. Anyone know sizes?
  13. Digger

Been searching for a while and can't find a definitive answer. I've got a pd160 cupra and just bought a set of Octavia vRS spyders. Are they a straight fit or do I need spacers at all? Help appreciated.
  14. Digger

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Just dropping in to say hello. I've been on here since 2005 but not posted much. I drive a Cupra PD160 and live in RCT.
  15. Digger

Double DIN Stereo conversion

I've considering these for a while. Must say that I'm not convinced as the quality seems to be a little dubious. Decided to stick with Kenwood.
  16. Digger

Avon ZZ3's

I'm running Avon's on my PD160 at the moment. Had toyo's on there prior to that and there is very little in it. I think the Avon's wear a little better and grip is about the same.
  17. Digger

Biodiesel in a FR TDi (PD)? anyone running it?

Be very, very careful with your own production. The Environment Agency have started to get quite worried about the amount of bi-product being dumped down drains. They can and have handed out big fines.
  18. Digger

Servicing

Took my PD160 to FRF as well. They are quite good. I think I paid £200 for 2nd year service (£150 for 1st year service). I tried VW but they refused to service it for some unknown reason. I don't think I will be getting my service at a stealer next time though. There are plenty of local garages...
  19. Digger

Ibiza Cupra TDI Reviews

Buy one, you won't regret it. I test drove one and knew I had to have one. Anyone who drives my standard PD160 giggles like a little child!
  20. Digger

Cupra Tdi Steering

Same here, I've had a very slight pull to the left since I've had it.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise