Search results

1. westoncraig

my Leon Cupra TDI mk1

Rebuilt the car: IMG_20190430_121116 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr IMG_20190423_154205 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr then back to driving it again this summer: IMG_20190506_210351_312 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr IMG_20190525_205047_563 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr IMG_20190609_124402_959 by...
  2. westoncraig

my Leon Cupra TDI mk1

New clutch line added. 20180315_133319 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr Got married and used it as my wedding car: IMG_3571 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr jdh._snaps_BlSd5WoHQEU by Cragmire40D, on Flickr IMG_20180726_212738_538 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr IMG_20180726_212352_857 by Cragmire40D, on...
  3. westoncraig

my Leon Cupra TDI mk1

Progress #volkswagen #vw #performancevw #pvw #vwvortex #mk2crew #golfmk2oc #golfmk2owners #edition38 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr Wink wink ;)#volkswagen #vw #performancevw #pvw #vwvortex #mk2crew #golfmk2oc #golfmk2owners #edition38 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr Throw back to last autumn... This...
  4. westoncraig

my Leon Cupra TDI mk1

#mk2 #mk2golf #mk2crew #bbs16 #bbssplits #bbs #golfmk2oc #ed38 the by Cragmire40D, on Flickr Got the boys involved :) Teaching my boys young #volkswagen #ED38 #mk2 #mk2golf #mk2crew #golfgti #golfmk2oc #MK2GOLF #mk2golfowners by Cragmire40D, on Flickr went to Bristol Volksfest with it in 2016...
  5. westoncraig

my Leon Cupra TDI mk1

well... its been a long time since i posted but i had an alert abotu a watched thread and theres not much going on at work today, so i figured i'd update the current situation: I picked this up a couple of years ago: IMG_20150919_172728 by Cragmire40D, on Flickr IMG-20150904-WA0004 by...
  6. westoncraig

time to come back to the fold

bought a mk2, will add pics to my build thread
  7. westoncraig

165/50/15 ... Hard to come by?

cheers for that! :)
  8. westoncraig

165/50/15 ... Hard to come by?

have any of you had issues getting hold of this size tyre? I have the new polo and some immaculate Audi Pepperpot 15" wheels ready to fit, just need new tyres. But i'm finding that they are not very common on popular sites such as black circles. many thanks Craig
  9. westoncraig

extreme blue club :)

i have a pet hate for people who drive with Fog's on... so i hope it wasnt me.. but its a long time ago now lol, the Type-r doesnt have the loving feeling that the leon had :( i miss the torque, colour, feel, weight..etc etc etc
  10. westoncraig

plus i miss the smoke :)
  11. westoncraig

i want to go back to diesel due to doing 250-350 miles a week and want to cut the costs so the FR seems the best option. i will most likely trade in the civic, so private purchase isnt an option right now, but thanks for hilighting it :)
  12. westoncraig

it is a unique sound, people certainly have a good look when its on full chatter, but you have to be on 5.5k or more to get anything out of it, peak power is about 7800rpm ive called around the local dealers, bristol, cardiff, taunton, congrsbury and none seem to have in any ibiza FR's but...
  13. westoncraig

it does help guys, honest opinions are always appreciated...reviews can only say so much! the type-r is hard to see out of at the back so having a proper rear window will be nice again! ive been out in the 140 TDI's and they were nt a million miles away from the old MK1 cupra, so im...
  14. westoncraig

Hi guys, its been a while! ever since i sold the leon cupra derv last winter after reaching nearly 90,000 miles i have been pining to come back to the dark side! the moment i took the cash i knew i had made a monumental mistake! selling my extreme blue leon was my biggest regret of the last...
  15. westoncraig

High mile PD owners - how are you getting on?

all going well at 75k.. had the glow plug loom go on me at 60k but that was an easy fix!
  16. westoncraig

SEAT Sport UK Official Merchandise on sale NOW!

i cannot find the lanyards anywhere on the site!! has anyone got a link?
  17. westoncraig

My 04 leon intermittent glow plug problem

same issue! dealer took 5 attempts to find the issue.. i came on here and found the issue in minutes..orderd the part from the dealer and fixed it myself an about an hour!
  18. westoncraig

Coolant level warning when cold

yeah i get this most mornings at 6am now.. the cars just really really cold. Start it up and de ice your windows on the outside with the scraper.. get in the car (idle for about a minute) and stop the engine..start it again and hey presto the lights are gone! Be sure to let your glow plug light...
  19. westoncraig

Becks Blue Leon Cupra - Finally a pic with white mirror caps

i was going to comment on how the cupra already has a FMIC....but then i realised im a derv cupra and we DO have FMIC's...keep thinking yours is too :(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.