Search results

1. Smurphh

Seat Alhambra wheels

good job I didnt want to spend the money then haha! cheers!
  2. Smurphh

Seat Alhambra wheels

I should add, they are 17's so I shouldn't think it would be a problem? has no tyres so no idea what to do with that lol any advice would be good but the thing ends soon
  3. Smurphh

Seat Alhambra wheels

Would Alhambra alloys fit straight onto a leon? Cheers, just seen some up on the web and quite like the look!
  4. Smurphh

speakers

oh ill skip that then. the tweeters are fine. Components it is. If it's all coming off then ill be whacking some deadening in there to kill 2 birds with one speaker..
  5. Smurphh

speakers

Would a kit like this be worth looking at? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-Front-Door-speakers-Alpine-car-speaker-kit-with-Fitting-Rings-220W-/111535746882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3ALeon&hash=item19f80c6f42
  6. Smurphh

speakers

Speakers are decently priced! I tried looking for a guide but no luck, couldnt even find one about getting door card off. maybe im doing it wrong lol. So i need: Adaptors Sounde deadening kit Speakers With the speakers you linked, do they fit straight on to existing connectors?
  7. Smurphh

speakers

Hi , think I might have posted before about this but I am not too sure. Been trying to look on here for guidance on what I need to buy or do to change my speakers, but I haven't found anything very useful. It's all a bit technical for me and I will be honest in that it confuses me massively...
  8. Smurphh

What sort of price to get a wheel bearing done?

Not chassis. Struts / Suspension
  9. Smurphh

Well. Sorted for nothing! For some bizarre reason the wheel had managed to loosen itself on the bolts. Garage got their gun and whizzed them in nice and tight and checked everything else including breaks and the chassis for free. Top result and a load off my wallet. Bottle of wine going...
  10. Smurphh

definite symptoms of a knackered bearing. jabbed the breaks and steering wheeljerks slightly. I can still drive it to work tho.. right? I kinda.. Need to... im an apprentice so every minute counts lol. ££
  11. Smurphh

Sounds like a train almost. Hard to describe!!
  12. Smurphh

Somerset. Bugger lol. Just took it out for spin. Definitely something to do with the wheel, it's a grind/bump and it slows down and speeds up as i slow down and speed up. went over some speedbumps and no unusual noises.
  13. Smurphh

spot on guys will take it to be checked out.
  14. Smurphh

What price am I looking at to get the front passenger wheel bearing sorted? Just noticed its making a knocking noise when i turn and brake. Cheers.
  15. Smurphh

how long do you take cleaning your car?

This man is right! As of right now my car is covered in dusty crap and still looks shiny and bright from more then 3 feet away. :)
  16. Smurphh

Just spotted this manifold.. Worth it for a 1.6?

Yep it is a decat mani. Not really looking for performance but a nice sound would be fun. It already sounds fairly good but just looking at options. It's possible the springs would dislocate then? So I should fork out a little more if I were to go down that route.. Im only on 15's at the...
  17. Smurphh

Car Speaker Upgrade

Looked for a guide and got very vague idea but the pictures that were on there are all gone! so Im buggered lol. Someone said Rainbow speakers are good and actually made the original ones for the car? Still no idea what to look for. There are "upgrade" packs on ebay but they seem awfully cheap
  18. Smurphh

Also has anyone used these? Want to drop the car a small amount but not sure if these are any good...
  19. Smurphh

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-1-6-16v-1-6L-Stainless-Steel-Decat-Exhaust-manifold-4-1-42MM-Pipes-/191581439211?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3ALeon%7CCars+Year%3A2003%7CPlat_Gen%3A1M1%7CCars+Type%3A1.6+16V&hash=item2c9b24c4eb Worth it for a 1.6 or should i...
  20. Smurphh

how long do you take cleaning your car?

2 hours a week, but once a month spend the extra 3 or so to clay / put compound then gloss wax on it to look after the paint as its red so needs a bit of love to stay that way!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.