Search results

1. MrP

When did you order, when is it arriving?

I managed to get an order in for Dark Camo. Supply and demand is the answer. They still sell it on the continent I believe so it's only stopped in the UK. But seeing as they are all built on the same production line...
  2. MrP

When did you order, when is it arriving?

Why didn't it come with the virtual pedal?
  3. MrP

New car order

Launch Edition (VZ Edition) is essentially a VZ3 with different wheels, Mag Tech Grey paint and a pan roof. Incidentally, I've just ordered a VZ3 in Dark Camo with all options bar towbar, but Incl. Top Down and had confirmation of the order. Both Top Down and Dark Camo shouldn't be available...
  4. MrP

MY23

I've asked the dealer to amend my order to Include Dark Camouflage and Top Down Camera. Let's see if it's accepted.
  5. MrP

MY23

Not convinced it's accurate. Top down is on the configuator but not on the price list. Dark Camouflage is on the price list but not configurator.
  6. MrP

MY23

Got a link. Being a 'tard and can't see anything. I did notice the top view camera is now available on the configurator.
  7. MrP

Pirelli PZero?

My old S3 came with Turanzas from factory. I liked them at first. Really progressive grip, good noise and comfort. Not an all out performance tyre but a great all rounder which suited me fine. But after a year they were all severely cracked, to the point I flagged it to Audi and Bridgestone...
  8. MrP

Travel Assist UK

To throw a spanner in the works. I currently have a VZ Edition (essentially a fancy VZ3) which has the travel assist. The early brochures had a clear mention of travel assist. I've since placed an order for a new VZ3 and as the OP stated. There's no mention of travel assist anywhere anymore...
  9. MrP

MY23

I've asked the question to the dealer and awaiting a response. But from what I gather the VAG Group MY change is usually for September cars. So August build week onwards. Give or take. The roof lining could be an instant update due to the situation with lack of parts.
  10. MrP

MY23

Spoke too soon..
  11. MrP

MY23

I asked the specific changes around model year and the response was: "I have been informed on the Formentor MY23 and there are no changes to the VZ models."
  12. MrP

MY23

My dealer has said there are no model changes to the VZ line up for MY23. Curious if that's accurate or not.
  13. MrP

Wireless Android Auto - What Am I Doing Wrong?

I've enabled mine in VCDS (had to change 5ghz from off to on and also Mirrorlink/Andriod Auto from USB Only to Yes. Restarted the system and it connected instantly to wireless.
  14. MrP

Wireless Android Auto - What Am I Doing Wrong?

I'm having the same issue. Early car, was stuck on 16xx. Had the update this week to 1896 and no Wireless AA (my courtesy 22 plate connected wireless no problems). I'm 99% sure it's not been enabled as part of the update. In fact, I've gone as far as having a look with VCDS and the...
  15. MrP

Formentor self leveling LED Headlight

It's not how my last few VAG cars have worked. Yes, they can be manually tweaked. But you needed to adapt with VCDS as part of the manual tweaking process.
  16. MrP

Formentor self leveling LED Headlight

Any luck? I have the same issue. My headlights are far too low. My only concern is that I know VAG cars have needed the position reset as part of VCDS for a long time now. It's not just a simple case of adjusting them with.
  17. MrP

Black anyone?

There's a Black VZ around the corner from me which looks fabulous if I'm honest. The contrast with the black wheels and silver/grey trim makes it. However, my last four cars have been black. Never again. I had a S3 Saloon Black Edition, in Mythos Black. I paid approx £1k for a professional...
  18. MrP

1810 is nearly out for those stuck on 16XX software :)

What version were you on before?
  19. MrP

1810 is nearly out for those stuck on 16XX software :)

But when will UK dealers get it? I didn't think 1810/1890 are available yet?
  20. MrP

CUPRA Formentor owner's register

VZ Edition, #90 here
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.