Search results

1. Winter Alloy Set for sale in Durham

If any are interested, I'm selling my Winter wheels due to parting with the car earlier in the year. Any one interested let me know before I put them on flea bay.: Set of 4, 18" "Super Metal" black alloy wheels, c/w 225/40R18 92V Dunlop Winter Sport 5. Taken from a Seat Leon Cupra 280. Wheels...
  2. Cupra has gone!

Well I said goodbye to my Cupra and collected a 330i Beamer. Some of you may be aware I loved the car but couldnt handle the incompetance of the local dealer any more. The car was taken in to Seat 5 times for an oil leak, first 3 times they insisted it was the engine sump plug. Last two visits...
  3. 280 going for a 330 Beamer

The Cupra is the only car I planned on keeping after 3 yrs but after still not having my oil leak sorted which I posted about here May / June time, that turns out to possiblely be a hairline fracture in the gear box I'm getting a 3-series 330 petrol. Loved the Cupra, great looking car, bit...
  4. 3rd sump plug seal failure

I had my car serviced a few weeks ago and reported an oil leak from what appeared to be the sump plug. When picking up my car I was given a run around over what the problem was, eventually they admitted it was from the sump plug and stated that Seat use a plastic washer now which is prone to...
  5. Tyres for a MK11 Diesel FR with map

Hi Guys, The wifes car is due a new set of fronts, shes running Bridgestone Potenzas but thought of putting her on Michelins. Ive a MK111 Cupra and use the Super Sports, do these work aswell on the Diesel Supercopa with a map. Any suggestions appreciated.
  6. Inspection light on - not service

After some help guys. The cars flashed an 'Inspection in 27 days" this appears to be different from the service warning because I cant reset it? Is this a dealer only reset? 2015 Leon Cupra.
  7. Alloy refurb near County Durham?

Anyone had a alloy refurb near county Durham recently that you can recomend?
  8. Leon Super Cup at Croft

I went to Croft yesterday to watch the Porsche Club Cup and the NSCC, cracking days racing. However, I saw a Leon Super Cup, which for me stole the show. The car looks awesome. It was been run by Morrisons, a car dealer from Sterling. These things sound and look spot on. Well worth checking...
  9. Costco & Michelin

For those needing any new Michelins and are members of Costco they have a promo on at the moment from £10 to £75 off depending on size and qty purchased. They are generally keenly priced day to day but Ive just bought 2no Pilot Super Sports on 19's for £290 inc vat fitted. Thats with £30 off...
  10. fR diesel start/stop

Can anyone advise if the FR diesel has a stop/start facility that resets itself without the ignition being turned off and on? I have the Cupra and when I turn it off it stays off as long as I don't restart the car. A colleague has an FR and his resets after being driven for a while. He's had...
  11. How to private message?

Hi all, apologies for the daft question but can anyone advise how you pm someone?
  12. service intervals on a 280

As per the title, what are your guys service books marked as requiring with refrence to "type of service"? Seat have set mine on fixed rather than long life, is that the norm?
  13. Recommend a Revo map in the NE

I'm thinking of a Revo stage 1 map on my 280. I'm finding recommendations of 101 mappers not to use. Can anyone recommend a dealer to actually do a good job. Any help would be appreciated, looking at NE and surrounding area.
  14. sat nav post code help

I have a MY15 Cupra with standard Nav. Reading the manual it claims you can insert a post code in the 'town' field however, whenever I try this it inserts street names and wont let me proceed with a code. What am I doing wrong, any help will be appreciated. By the way I also have icons...