Search results

1. Exeo Maintenance

I have had my Exeo for 13 years and always had it serviced by Liverpool Seat and have a service contract with them. I pay monthly and its usually for 2 years at a time. It was around £26 per month last time I renewed it. It covers all the servicing costs including MOT and brake fluid change...
  2. 12 years of ownership

Currently celebrating 12 years of ownership of my Seat Exeo SE. Have had no issues only replaced tyres and regularly serviced by my local Seat garage.
  3. Covid Vaccine

Had mine at local hospital almost 3 weeks ago and was given date for second jab on 7 May around 10 and a half weeks after first jab. Had Pfizer jab only side effect was soreness at site of injection for about 3 days.
  4. What tow bar?

I also had a Witter detachable swan neck tow bar fitted to my Exeo saloon. Used to to a caravan with a maximum weight of 1276 kg and the maximum noseweight is 75 Kg. I think it was the only detachable option available when I was looking although I think Witter also did a fixed towbar but liked...
  5. highest mileage

Hi I have a 2010 Exeo SE 143 with 31,000 miles and it is currently only used for holidays and towing a caravan. I bought it as an ex demonstrater in 2010 with 8,600 miles on clock. Had VAG emissions fix done over 12 months ago and so far apart from running regen more often have noticed no...