Search results

1. Jackdaw

Air intake options?

Definitely luckier, I was thinking of putting my battery in the boot but I don't really want to loose the spare tyre :/ But I've always got the option of if the standers air box is out to move the battery back a bit in the bay Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. Jackdaw

Air intake options?

Yeah ive noticed that buy with me having the battery in the engine bay it'd help but I could always try and move the battery I've also seen this which looked quite cool...
  3. Jackdaw

Air intake options?

That's the same sort of stuff ad I was looking at and then if need be change the filter inside if possible to something a bit better Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  4. Jackdaw

Air intake options?

Is your universal just the cone filter? Or have you gotten one of the universal induction kits that you can buy and just pipe up? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. Jackdaw

Induction kit

Your set up looks nice! But my gap is smaller because of the battery Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  6. Jackdaw

Induction kit

I'll have to have a look into then I mean I do like the look of open filters but everyone has always recommended the closed induction kits, where is the best place to put the filter due to the battery being there? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  7. Jackdaw

Induction kit

Is there not any engine heat problems though with just having that set up? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  8. Jackdaw

Induction kit

Hey guys and gals!! I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what is the best induction kit for a 2010 cupra? I originally wanted a volkswagen racing one but I have been told that with the battery being under the bonnet it won't fit!! LAME :( Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  9. Jackdaw

Are these the spark plugs?

The exhaust was already fitted when I bought the car. Someone has asked me if it was a miltek because I've got a twin tail pipe but it sounds better than miltek I think Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  10. Jackdaw

At the moment not too much really just vinyl on the back half of the roof, rear ARB and custom cat back exhaust. What about you? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  11. Jackdaw

They're the ones that I've seen get recommend by a lot of people and yes just 4 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  12. Jackdaw

Yes they're the right ones! I need to get around to getting my own bought! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  13. Jackdaw

Window tinting

Oh yeah I know, but he's a well known company and has good recommendations from a lot of people Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  14. Jackdaw

Interior swap!

That looks good in there dude!! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. Jackdaw

Window tinting

I've been quoted 80 for my two back windows and rear window on a 3 door Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. Jackdaw

Interior swap!

I bet they look nice in there! Have you got any pictures? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  17. Jackdaw

Interior swap!

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had swapped their fronts seats at all? If so what have people changed them too? Thanks guys Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  18. Jackdaw

Remapping my ibiza!

That sounds like it might be a good idea. I've already asked for a quote last week, but the thought of being able to come down to Cornwall for a holiday and also getting my car mapped would be nice Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  19. Jackdaw

Remapping my ibiza!

At the moment a 2.5" cat back exhaust, I'm going to be getting a induction kit either forge or igt, some new spark plugs and hopefully a sports cat and new down pipe Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  20. Jackdaw

Remapping my ibiza!

Oh well this makes it a lot easier, I was wondering what sort if custom remap I would be able to get if the car isn't standard? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members