Search results

1. ACC retrofit

Does anyone have any new info on this? Or some links to other forums where someone did this retrofit?
  2. ACC retrofit

Is it possible to retrofit ACC to 2017 Leons if they have braking assist, or how do you call that radar inside the grill? I see that option for ACC is less than 200€, but many cars are ordered without it.
  3. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

Which tyres are fitted on the new 300 Cupras? Do they still have Conti sportcontact 5P and Michelin Cup 2 as an option?
  4. Cupra 300 exhaust sound

Does the Golf R have valves on the exhaust? If the whole exhaust is the same on the ST and Golf R, VW is still much louder and deeper sound with crackles and pops.
  5. Cupra 300 exhaust sound

Are there any rumours if AWD ST will have the same exhaust sound like Golf R? I hope they will make it a little more sportier that 280/290 ST.
  6. Seat Cupra 300 - 0-60mph in 4.9s

Official info. 4.9 is ST 4WD http://www.seat.com/carworlds/new-leon-cupra/specifications/st.html
  7. Cupra 300 ST 4x4 ordered today

Dealer in Slovenia doesn't have any info about the car yet... Are there any specs available online? I see that configurators don't have the new Cupra available and also 290 disappeared.
  8. 2017 Cupra ST 4WD

Official press release is out, what can we expect from it, the same handling as Golf R estate? I have never driven a Golf R on the track, so I am really curious how Cupra 4wd will handle it. I am guessing about the same curb weight and 0-60 numbers as Golf. Price guess (French?) Leon...
  9. Cupra 290 vs. 280 exhaust

What is the main difference between the exhaust? 290 is louder and lighter? Can it be retrofitted to 280 MY 2016? I am talking about ST version.
  10. MY 2016 retrofit

Thanks for the comments, It looks like I will skip this :D
  11. Cupra 280 trackday upgrades

I do a couple of track days per year since I don't have a proper racetrack near home. Cupra is already a fast car as stock and I know I could still improve my track knowledge. To save some money, I have 18" alloys from the last gen Cupra for the winter tyres. Do you thing putting some good...
  12. Cupra 280 trackday upgrades

I have DSG 280 Cupra and would like to make some upgrades for a trackday time improvements :) I don't have Performance package, so what could be reasonable (price) upgrade beside some good tyres? I don't want to invest much or make heavy mods to the car. - lighter wheels - which ones? -...
  13. MY 2016 retrofit

Is it possible to retrofit to MY 2016: - adaptive cruise control - heated seats - High Beam Assist
  14. Seat Easyconnect in glovebox

No, from Slovenia
  15. Seat Easyconnect in glovebox

I don`t have navigation, maybe thats why?
  16. Seat Easyconnect in glovebox

I just found this box with CD and SD slot. I have MY2016 Cupra with Full link. What can I insert here? :)
  17. Cupra 280 stock alloys replica?

Are there any 19" replicas on the market? Original stock ones have ridiculous price, 570€ per alloy... :rolleyes:
  18. Winter tyre for Cupra 280

Anyone tried 205 / 17", they are also homologated...
  19. Winter tyre for Cupra 280

I would also like to hear the difference between 19" and 17". Of course on 17", I won't go on a trackday :)
  20. Winter tyre for Cupra 280

I was looking at this offer at my dealer. This is last years price, but they can offer a discount to get the same price.