Search results

1. Full Link USB change

USB as that’s the Seat part supplied
  2. Full Link USB change

The garage activated it but I ended up fitting the new usb connector myself ,easy to be honest
  3. Bargain Brakes

Hi , just a quick heads up , Halfords have some great prices right now for Pagid Discs/Pads just ordered a set for my 184 Leon 312mm front discs and pads , came to £76 all in , I am a trade club member , but good prices without that too .
  4. Loss of low down power on Seat Leon FR 184

Here’s the part number for the Cuna engine plus others Genuine 2.0 TDI Common Rail Boost Control Solenoid - 1K0 906 627 B
  5. Loss of low down power on Seat Leon FR 184

Hi guys , just thought I would post this incase anyone else has the same issue , my FR184 was randomly loosing bottom end power /boost over the last few months , no faults ever showed up on VCDS ,or the Texa diagnostic ,s we have in my workshop, the car could be fine for a week , then loose...
  6. Rubbing or grinding noise from front wheels

Its common for the dust shields to corrode at the mounts and fall off , as mentioned above
  7. Maxxis Vs5 looking a good tyre

I had the Maxxis HP5 on my old 150 fr and to be honest having had Michelin PS4 on before swapping I wasn't expecting much for the price I paid (£88 a pair ,I get them trade price), however I was pleasantly surprised at how good they really were, and cannot remember having any dodgy moments with...
  8. Full Link USB change

Thanks mate
  9. High quote......

I,ve just swapped cover onto a new car this week ,and have to agree , they seem to have gone down hill sadly .massive wait times , poor pricing , and £30 admin fee to swap !!! I doubt they will get my money when renewal time arrives next month
  10. Full Link USB change

Hi everyone , so today I swapped out my old 150 fr for a 16 plate 184, the car needed the Full Link activated , the dealer agreed to do it for £75 , when I arrived to pick it up this morning , the guy informed me that it now needs the USB socket upgrading ,and the part won't arrive until next...
  11. HELP PLEASE

Just replied mate
  12. HELP PLEASE

Hi i,m in desperate need of borrowing a Leon locking wheel nut socket ( type B ) in the Durham Teesside area ,as i have a puncture and mine is rounded off ,i will gladly pay to borrow one for 5 minutes !! i have enclosed pictures of the socket ,please call me on 07701040634 if you can help me...
  13. Washer fuse location

Ive been using the screen wash that our workshop uses ,obviously not suitable for sustained -5 temps
  14. Washer fuse location

Thanks for all the replies guys ,turns out the pump was frozen ,and as above i had to resort to using boiling water to thaw ,Damn the BEAST FROM THE EAST !!!
  15. Washer fuse location

So there isn’t a separate one for the washers ?,my wipers are working so it’s either a frozen pump or a new pump needed as the fuse is fine ! Thanks for your answer mate
  16. Washer fuse location

Hi all, could somebody enlighten me as too the windscreen washer fuse location please
  17. Intermittent cold start issue

Camshaft sensor issues can cause the same thing, but normally shows on scan
  18. Correct MPG??

I have to say my mk2 FR+ 170 was better on fuel than my 150 FR
  19. Correct MPG??

I'm probably only getting 45mpg on my daily 60 mile round trip to work ,the majority being on the A1 ,thats in a 150 TDI
  20. Leon MK3/5F Front Bumper Removal Guide

Yes ,thanks again:)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.