Search results

1. Whos breaking cupra R's in Wakefield area

Not in Wakefield but not far... leeds.seatleon.parts on eBay. Don’t know what you’re after but might be worth a try?
  2. Which code reader?

I have a wireless obd connection and I’ve got dashcommand on my phone. I don’t know of airbag codes coming up on that app. I did have to have the airbag code cleared a while back but it never showed on it.
  3. Shake/wobble

Cheers guys. Booked in for balancing and tracking tomorrow :-)
  4. Shake/wobble

Cheers, that will be next on my list to do :)
  5. Shake/wobble

I have a 2004 Leon Cupra. It has a strange issue and I’ve searched but not found any similar issues. Basically at speeds above 60mph my steering wheel wobbles/shakes, but it fades in and then fades back out. It always shakes/wobbles the same no matter if I’m doing 60 or 90 or anything in...
  6. Leon cupra rear door

I was tempted to do that, breaking off the lock from the inside but didn't know if it would of been a good idea or not? Ha
  7. Leon cupra rear door

Hey!! I have a 2004 Leon cupra with a stuck shut drivers side rear door. I have searched and followed a few guides but I still cannot get the door open. I have a door lock motor to swap but I can't do it without the door being open. I have got the door fully stripped but I just cannot trigger...
  8. Vcds-vag-com

Has anybody in the Doncaster area got this? Would like to have a look over my car properly but begrudge paying a dealer. Oh, and maybe some extras activating on a 2004 Leon Cupra tdi :D Anybody want to help? Would be much appreciated :D
  9. What is it??

I can't point it out from that picture, it's hidden behind the foam that runs around the engine.. I've had a mate who's handy with the spanners have a look and he's managed to sort it now anyway.. Turns out it was an aftermarket breather valve or something like that...?? Thanks a lot for your...
  10. What is it??

It's at the back of the engine.. I've tried searching but can't find a picture of what I'm trying to explain.. It looks like a little rubber valve..
  11. What is it??

Hey, I've got a Leon cupra tdi and I need to know what a part is but I've no idea? It sits under the engine cover on top of the manifold and is black in colour. I know it's a very vague description and I'm not sure how to post a picture but if anyone has an idea it'd be very helpful...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members