Search results

1. Arrived home on a recovery truck tonight :-(

Car had been parked up all day, then about half a mile into my drive home this evening I became aware of a ticking noise, rising and falling with engine revs. Assumed it was something minor that I would get booked in for next week. Next thing I know, smoke from the engine bay (oil burning)...
  2. Removing sun visor - no screws

Hi all, Does anyone know how to remove the driver's side sun visor? I've popped off the two plastic end covers from either side of the rotating arm - expecting to find screws but there are none. I've tried poking a screwdriver in the various entries and levering gently but...
  3. Parking Sensor fitting (Cobra R0394)

Okay so here's my experience of installing flush-fitting parking sensors (Cobra R0394) to my Leon SE. The actual fitting took about 2-3 hours, but I spent a few evenings prior to that spraying them up to match. Stuff I bought: Cobra R0394 flush sensor kit - (eBay ~£75) Paint kit -...
  4. Parking sensor wiring help please

Hi all, Firstly to say hello - I'm a previous forum member returning to the forum having owned two MK1 Leons in the past, but having had a break from SEAT for a few years. Just picked up a MK3 SE 1.2TSI which I'm really loving and it's great to be back in a Leon. My car doesn't have...