Search results

1. Where is EGR on 2011 1.6 CR TDI?

I can't seem to find the EGR on my 2011 1.6 CR TDI engine. I have taken a picture of what I think is the EGR, but am not 100% sure. The EGR on my Leon is playing up, after long drives e.g. 2hr drive on the motorway the engine manage light comes on also with the glow plug light and the...
  2. RCD310 AUX, USB and Bluetooth not working?

My RCD310 AUX, USB and Bluetooth does not work, but the CD does :confused: I had a RNS310 previously fitted, but my Leon got written off so I switched the RNS310 with a a RCD310 from my Golf. I bought my Leon back, and I realised the features are not working on the RCD310 e.g. the AUX &...
  3. Glow Plug Waring Light Flashing

Happened to me after a short motorway run few months back. Turned out my fuel filter was blocked, got that replaced and been running spot on ever since.
  4. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Thanks a bunch pal. Can't go wrong with £20, will buy it just incase the fault does pop up again.
  5. awful horn!!

Do Leons have two horns, one on each side where the fog lights are? Or is there just one horn? Because it seems like my low tone horn has blown & only high tone is working. So i'm guessing low tone horn is on the driver side & high tone is on the passenger side or the other way round. Somebody...
  6. awful horn!!

My 2011 Leon has an absolute awful horn. Once while driving I kept the horn pressed for about 30-60sec & I could just about hear the proper horn the way a horn should really be. Is it the low tone or high tone horn thats blown & needs replacing. Taking my car for servicing soon & thought get...
  7. How do I check my DPF level on VCDS?

Can't seem to find the section on VCDS where it gives you the data of your cars DPF levels & how much is blocked. Seen on Ross Tech forums '01 engine then 08 measuring blocks'. But the problem is '08 measuring blocks' is blank, I can't click onto it. Does that mean you can't measure DPF...
  8. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Just a quick update Did a rescan while I had the air con on & it found the fault. Cleared the fault & fault has disappeared :D
  9. Crunching noise at cold start

Fuel filter needs replacing maybe? My Leon which is a diesel was making some funny cranking noise on cold starts only (wouldn't happen everytime), checked the fuel filter & it was totally black & blocked. Replaced the fuel filter & haven't heard a noise ever since.
  10. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Will give that a try. When I was doing the scan my heaters & air con etc were all off. Maybe if I turn them on & do the scan it should update the pressure levels
  11. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Most likely will take it to a garage for £40-£50 as the DIY stuff are going for £30-40. Rather let a garage who knows their stuff do the refill rather than me doing it & causing another problem lol
  12. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Yeah, I didn't even know there was a problem with my aircon system til I did a scan with vag com lol I will try the diy kit, if that doesn't work then I will take it to a local garage.
  13. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Will re gas the air con sometime this week & see if it solves the fault. The AC & etc works perfectly normal doesn't seem any different to my new Merc's AC strangely enough. To re gas the air con, is that where you have to plug a can under the bonnet somehwere?
  14. Fault found during scan (Refigerant pressure too lol)

Did a scan with my VAG COM & got this fault. Anybody know what it is & how to fix it? It was also coming up with something like 'Auto HVAC' fault. I've tried clearing the faults, but it keeps coming back after I do a rescan.
  15. How do I make 'Coming home feature' auto?

How do I make 'Coming home feature' automatic on my 2011 Leon. Leaving home feature comes on at night when I unlock the car doors, but in order for the coming home feature to come on I have to flash the headlights. Is there some sort of coding I can do through a vcds so that the coming...
  16. Car feels a bit sluggish?

I mainly use supermarket fuel such as Tesco's & Asda. I do try to use Shell whenever I can as theres only 1-2 Shell stations in my town I will use some fuel treatment & DPF cleaner later on, see if they make a difference ;)
  17. Car feels a bit sluggish?

I have 2011 Seat Leon 1.6 Ecomotive & it has become a bit sluggish. When I first bought it, which was roughly about 1 year ago, on the first couple of days I was giving it a good beating on long stretches & it was suprisingly fast & quite nippy on 1-2 gears. But after having it serviced (top...
  18. Had a little bump!! (Pics)

Got the bumper fully alligned can't even tell it was knocked out of place Just pulled the headlight out. It has a crack & a hole in the back, meaning I will be getting a new headlight. Will upload pics of the hole & crack Just needs a touch up or maybe a spray job on where the paint has come...
  19. Had a little bump!! (Pics)

Last night some idiot driver reversed into my Leon, don't know how fast or hard he hit it because I was inside a shop & just heard a bang. Went outside & saw my bumper out of place & right headlight loose as hell. We exchanged details etc etc told him I will deal with him in the morning...
  20. Whats this? (Picture)

Put it in the bin :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.