Search results

1. Coolant issue.

Okay cheers man, starting to panic a bit now lol
  2. Coolant issue.

If it's not that could it be the head?
  3. Coolant issue.

The coolant was full this morning and now it's below minimum? Had a look under the car and there's nothing there? Ever heard of anything like this before?
  4. Coolant issue.

Okay cheers man I'll have a look at the weekend. Would have thought it would have had a sensor for that lol
  5. Coolant issue.

I've not had heaters working the past few days and I went to check my coolant tonight and saw that the coolant bottle was completely empty? 1. I must have a leak somewhere. 2. Why didn't I get a warning light on saying the coolant was low? Any help would be appreciated
  6. 01317 Airbag light help

I did put in non canbus hid's (don't know if the car is canbus or not) but I've taken them out today and going to get the code cleared tomorrow to see if that fixes it. Yeah my dash did that a few times and I'd loose the speedo, power steering and headlights but I just turned the ignition off...
  7. 01317 Airbag light help

I've just got the standard alarm on mine
  8. 01317 Airbag light help

Hey guys, Has anyone had the above fault code before? I've had a quick look and it looks like a cluster fault? When I'm driving sometimes the dash will light up like a Christmas tree and I'll loose my speedo, I just have to turn the car off and back on and it's fine until the next time...
  9. Hybrid turbo ibiza

Some might remember that I blew my turbo a few weeks back but now its back on the road and its better than ever! I was planning to hybrid the car but not this soon into owning the car! The mods I have now are: GT17/52 hybrid turbo 2.5" down pipe EGR delete S2000 filter Seat sport...
  10. Turbo blown, need help

The Closest place to me is revo so might have to give them a call
  11. Turbo blown, need help

Think about that is I need to get the turbo and map sensor in to get it somewhere
  12. Turbo blown, need help

Okay cool, do you think a blue fin would be an alright map or would it be better to take it somewhere to map?
  13. Turbo blown, need help

Right okay thanks, nah I don't have a cat but I need to pick up a new decat down pipe tomorrow anyway. How much hassle is it to check all the boost pipes? How can I check if it's the oil seals that have gone on it? Also do you know if I'd be able to run the new fmic, 4 bar map sensor and...
  14. Turbo blown, need help

I doubt it's oil starvation because there was a hell of a lot of oil trailing behind me haha I've got the engine code BLT and I understand they are renound for have wear turbos? Do you think it would be safe enough to whack on a fmic, hybrid and a fresh map?
  15. Turbo blown, need help

Hi, I blew my turbo up and the weekend on my tdi fr or what I'm guessing is what I blew up. What happened was a massive cloud on smoke coming out the back and when I pulled over there was oil coming from the exhaust and from under the engine. Checked the dip stick and there's no oil on it...
  16. No boost! Need help asap

Since when is going 100mph thrashing my car? It gets there easy enough...
  17. 1.9tdi fr fuel gauge issue

Yeah I've been a bit warey of it and I don't really let the fuel drop below a quarter tank anyways.
  18. Air Intake

I thought it would have been because of that and you can still pick them up affa cheap
  19. Air Intake

That sounds like the cheaper option tbh cause £100 for the pd160 pipe... But mental lol
  20. 1.9tdi fr fuel gauge issue

Mine has sorted itself out now? I was thinking it was the sensor in the tank because I would sit on on hill in different positions and the gauge would read different with ways I was parked on the hill.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise