Search results

1. Departure time tenperature

Minimum charge relates to the minimum it will charge to when you plug in. So if you plug in at 9pm, it will charge to 10% then stop and will complete the rest of the charge at your set departure time in the morning (if your departure time is set to charge). Mine is set at 10% (the lowest...
  2. Departure time tenperature

The screen before that, there is an air con tab, you should see temperature....
  3. New VZ2 245 2.0... with a few niggles

I have same issue with my key. I never use keyless function so always press the lock/unlock button and have to be virtually right next to the car for it to work.
  4. Departure time tenperature

Press the icon of the car on the screen. Press 'battery', then 'e-manager'. You'll find the temperature setting in there along with departure time setup.
  5. Drive Profile is lost on each start / stop

Comfort by default. Seems to be the way it is.
  6. E-Hyrbid Force Engine to Run?

Not sure, but I've noticed that if you go into battery menu and select hybrid and move the slider right down to the bottom, engine will start up if the battery is less than full.
  7. The top 30 reasons I fickung hate my Cupra Leon VZ 1.4 e-Hybrid

Unfortunately I can't agree with most of what you've written. That's either down to personal preference, driving style, country differences or just user error. E.g. I can press the start/stop button on the wheel after parking and it will engage the parking brake. No need to put into P manually...
  8. Help. “Error: Dynamic Road Sign Display”. 2022 Cupra Ateca VZ2

The manual suggests this might be caused by a dirty windscreen, specifically the area in front of the camera, above the rear view mirror.
  9. Cupra connect app problems

What specifically isn't working? Does it connect to car but throw up errors/no info or can't it even connect to car?
  10. What brand of tyre came on yours?

Maybe my observational skills have let me down again but I didn't spot any carbon fibre bit for the key. The keys are shiny black and the box appears empty. Will have to look more closely at the box as I may have missed something!
  11. Volume/temp buttons

I had a VW previously so was expecting a similar layout. Took me several attempts to master the n/s mirror lowering when in reverse. Also slightly different to the VW. Am finding certain settings changing each time I get in it though. Like lane assist (keep turning it off but always comes...
  12. What brand of tyre came on yours?

I did. But took me a while to work out what it was. I assume it's some sort of wrist band? Also assumed the bit that was missing from the box was a key - the delivery guy must've taken that out as he handed me both of them. Wtf were they thinking with that welcome box?! Even a cheap keyring...
  13. Volume/temp buttons

Wow. I always thought I had good observational skills! How did I miss that?! In my defence, I've only driven it 3 times on some local trips! Many thanks :) (More stupid questions from me to come, no doubt)
  14. Volume/temp buttons

No (I don't think so!), there's one on the right which scrolls through radios stations or different screen displays. The left side is purely cruise control stuff isn't it? A previous Leon I had, the wheel on the right did the volume.
  15. CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

Well after a very long wait, it arrived at my house. Something like 23 months from ordering. It had zero charge (PHEV) and 40 miles of petrol in it, after the guy had driven it 50 miles to my house. Pretty tight as when you return a vehicle they insist on a minimum of 100 miles worth of fuel in...
  16. Volume/temp buttons

Is there any other way (messing with settings etc) to be able to change radio volume without using the invisible (at night) slidebar thing? The only way I've found so far is to use voice control, which takes at least 10 seconds to action. My next option is to get my torch out which might be...
  17. What brand of tyre came on yours?

Well the car is finally here. I got Hankook Ventus S1 Evo3 tyres and lease company mats. I asked the delivery guy about cupra mats and he was going to feed it back. A slight aside, I'm a bit concerned that the alloys are pretty much flush with the outer edge of the tyre. High risk of scrapes!
  18. CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

My latest update suggested I was receiving a MY24 (order placed was for a MY22 but it took a while to find their spanners). It's now built and at the dealer but I just need to wait for the lease company to sort out the updated quote as prices have obviously gone up since I ordered. Then it can...
  19. Scheduled charging

Wow, that's some serious incline you've parked on.
  20. What brand of tyre came on yours?

Just wondering if the factory fit the same brand of tyres to everything or if it varies. Also, having read some posts here about dealers swapping out Cupra mats for lease company mats, I wouldn't put it past them to change the tyres (if they come with premium brand) to cheaper ones. What...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members