Search results

1. Leon ST DCC Shocks and Springs

A full set of DCC enabled shocks and springs removed from a MY16 ST Cupra approx 2.5 yrs ago. Done 30k miles and had no issues when removed. Removed as went to coilovers. No longer own the car and need to make room. Will take pics when the weather calms down outside ;) Open to offers and...
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

When I discussed what I wanted before fitting I was advised not to run KW dcc's at their highest setting as people have reported knocking issues with this configuration. It was there recommendation to opt for a 25mm drop based on previous installs. I didnt query the maths behind the 25mm, i just...
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That's what the misses thinks the new "springs" cost ;)
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Too much lol
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

^^^ what paddy says ;)
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Initial impressions on first 50 miles are very positive. Like you say the kw ddcs aren't too harsh and with the added benefit of interoperability with the oem dcc settings it feels very oem. I love the fact there's no longer anyvsquatting of the rear when I plant my right foot in comfort mode...
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Spacers could be in the cards. Need to give the wallet a rest or I run the risk of being rumbled by the misses... She thinks I only had a new set of springs fitted ;) my eyes were drawn towards the big brake kits lol
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I've had a set of KW ddc coilovers fitted. Initial impressions are excellent with the wallowey feeling from comfort mode when pushing now gone and less body roll. cupra mode is less harsh but more compliant. I went with 25mm drop and will see how it settles over coming days. It may be...
  9. Rubber mats

Have you sold the mats?
  10. Rubber mats

My oem mats didn't give off a rubber smell for very long once in the car. I unpacked them and left them hanging in the garage for a few days to help ease the smell.
  11. My CUPRA Curse

That's bad luck :( hope things get sorted and you're not left out of packet.
  12. Autowatch Ghost Installed

That Pandora systems wants removing from the market! Scary!!
  13. Autowatch Ghost Installed

I often wonder if I should get ghost system. Always hearing of cars being taken round my way but most seem to be high end so hopefully the scrotes pass by 'tdi looking' family wagon cupra. There's a neighbour with an m4 so expect that to go first unless he has ghost immobiliser installed?? Read...
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I'm loving the man maths paddy ;)
  15. Rubber mats

I went for seat oem rubber mats to use over winter. Perfect fit and fronts have the holes for retaining clips. Far easier to keep clean than the carpet mats over the winter. Will stick the carpet mats back in if summer ever arrives.
  16. Leon Cupra 280 - Common Faults/ Routine Maintenance

Keep on top of haldex and dsg fluid changes.
  17. Dynamic Grey - Is it metallic or pearlescent?

The bodyshop I used to paint my side skirts said it was pearlesant lol
  18. Should I Wait for MK 4 or buy MK3 Cupra

Buy now. Life's too short ;)
  19. Custom DSG Paddles

Looks good Dannnn. Watching with interest ;)
  20. Cupra R and wheel hop ?

I agree paddy, v1