Search results

1. Leon ST DCC Shocks and Springs

A full set of DCC enabled shocks and springs removed from a MY16 ST Cupra approx 2.5 yrs ago. Done 30k miles and had no issues when removed. Removed as went to coilovers. No longer own the car and need to make room. Will take pics when the weather calms down outside ;) Open to offers and...
  2. ST boot floor trim

Can anyone tell me where the st boot floor trim is attached? I want to remove to apply some sound deadening material to the metal floorpan. I started to pull it out earlier but got stuck close to rear wheel humps before I met resistance. it's so bloomin cold outside which makes little plastic...
  3. 19" performance pack alloy

Can someone point me to Spanish (I think) website where performance alloys are approx £300 a rim? I'm looking at buying a 5th wheel and prices on ebay for second hand rims needing refurbs seem high to me. Would be good to compare ;)
  4. Insurance on car not owned by me

Im in the process of purchasing my lease vehicle but the purchase cant be under my name so its going in the name of my partner. My current insurers wont insurer me on a vehicle owned by a partner unless they are married. Is this scenario something Adrian Flux can provide insurance for? The...
  5. Cupra Travel mug

Has anyone tried one of the cupra embossed ceramic travel mugs in the pfl mk3 Cup holders? I want a travel mug but have reservations about finding one that fits. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F152578405877
  6. Retrofit full link

Has anyone used this company for full link enabling? They offer it as a service but no prices on website so I've requested a quote. www.vagcarcoding.com
  7. VAQ Diff service

Has anyone attempted an oil change on cupra front diff? My cupra is coming up to 30k / 3years old which is the recommended service interval on the front diff. From the below vid it looks straight forward but the car in the vid does have a sports downpipe so not sure if access is a problem with...
  8. 300ps dtuk

As per title, is anyone running a dtuk on a 300? I have one on my 280 and while it certainly adds some poke, in some instances the car becomes a little jerky. Had a run over snake pass today and car was awesome but sometimes just feels a little lumpy coming on and off the loud pedal. The car...
  9. Bottom boost sensor

Can anyone help decipher which d plug is needed to replace the bottom boost sensor plug for a cupra 280? I have managed to snap the little plastic retaining clip so the plugs are not held together. There is enough friction to keep them in place but don't want to leave it like this long term...
  10. Lsd

I was checking the various driving modes and how each is configured and surprised to see the lsd is not locked all the time. Is there any negative reason why it's not set to cupra mode all the time even in comfort mode? Not being an expert I'm unsure if it's a good idea to run round with it...
  11. DSG SLow off the line

So im still getting used to the car but one thing that lets it down slightly is the time taken to get off the line when a quick getaway is needed with a dsg box. For me the dsg doesn't have that instant power a manual would have. What I find is there is a slight delay between letting go of...
  12. First service

Before I ring the dealer can anyone tell me if new cars need a 1000 mile service? I was never advised during handover and cant see anything in the service book regarding an early first service. I have a 2.0 tsi.
  13. Finally...

Picked up my cupra st and im chuffed to bits with it :funk::funk::funk: I went for dynamic grey with black multispokes and think it's looks pretty good. I've only done 50 miles in it and not really had chance to play with the seat sound system. Bum warmers are really warm and good timing...
  14. New to Seat - Well nearly

Hello Just joined the forum as I'm in the process of ordering a new Leon Cupra ST :D I currently have an Alfa 159 sw ti diesel which I have owned for the last three years and which in all fairness to Alfa's reputation has been a cracking car with no major issues just normal wear and tear...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.