110bhp

1. 90bhp seat leon to 110bhp

hi all.. sorry in advance if this has been covered but i tried a search and didnt come up with anything.. basically had my leon for around 6months and i presumed automatically it was a 110bhp ( got it as a gift and never looked at logbook ) had it remapped and everything is fine. wanted...
  2. Seat leon se (110bhp) turbo upgrade

Hi - i would do to upgrade to a bigger turbo on my car to improve boast etc.. i here it's the 130PD turbo from the fabia Vrs that is compatible. or the 150PD (golf gttdi) turbo with IC? . can somebody advise me on the the type and part number for the turbo required. My Engine code is...
  3. 110bhp leon :)

hi all. got my leon very happy with it. got it remapped about 5k miles ago. its quick i love the feeling but i just want a little more.. i was looking at hybrid but to be honest its going to be costly and more than what i want to spend.. only have around £400.. got alloys to make it handle a bit...
  4. Ticking AFN engine 1.9 TDI 110Bhp

Hi I have a weird fault that is driving me mad. My engine is making a LOUD ticking noise, sounds like it is coming from the cam belt end of the engine. I have replaced the following: Cam shaft, hydraulic cam followers and injectors. These have made absolutely no difference to the...
  5. would a full SS decat help my 110bhp remapped car?

Advice currently own a 110bhp seat leon.. hopefully getting this remapped this week to AROUND 140bhp ( just over i think ). had some change and wanted to buy a nice set of wheels but then thought twice.. would a full SS decat help with the power of the car? if so i think id prefer it over the...
  6. Mk1 Leon SX TDI (110bhp) tuning

Hi guys, im new, and i have recently bought an 04 Leon 1.9 SX TDI, the 110 bhp model. Im looking for some power gains but not really sure where to start? I've heard that an uprated air box from the 130 or cupra is a good place to start, along with a remap, but not entirely sure. Thanks...
  7. remapping a 110bhp leon?

hi people im still debating which leon to go for and its now down to either the 110 or the 130, does anyone know what gains i would get for remapping these? thanks
  8. ASV engine 1.9TDI (110) reconditioned or second hand

My cambelt failed at 75mph, and as yet taken the car to the garage for diagnosis, but having spoke with the garage the feasible options are reconditioned or second hand engine. I have used some internet search sites and have managed to obtain a couple of quotations for what I guess is...
  9. seat leon 110bhp Tdi loss in power

when driving (my mk1 seat leon 110bhp Tdi) sometimes when i go to over take or get on to the motorway there's a loss in power. for example: the other day i was getting on the motorway in 4th gear at 65mph then felt the acceleration stop and speed kept at 65 mph. i then went into 5th gear and...
  10. 110bhp turbo trouble 1.9 tdi

there a problem on these engines turbo boosts to much cpu puts it in safe mode u loose loads of power when u restart it it resets its fine. £400 for new turbo. any ideas anyone
  11. cypher007

coolant amount for 110bhp TDi

i need to know how much coolant i need to buy from SEAT to do a complete change on my 03 Tolly. apart from the drain point are there any other clips that need removing to get all the old coolant out? should i flush the system with normal tap water or just re-fill with coolant and de-ionised...
  12. makaTDI

What can my 110bhp be taken to?

Hi just wondering if anyone would now, what bhp my 52 plate seat leon,110 SE can be taken to. anyone know? :confused:
  13. 90bhp to 110bhp??

hi ive go a 90bhp leon tdi s and i want it faster but ive been looking up on it and all i can do is go to a 110 then chip and remap that but.. to get my car to a 110 what will it take ??? ive been told turbo ,ecu and injectors off a 110 will go on and the 20 bhp a good difrence then...
  14. shaun.b

The New Proud Owner of a Seat Leon TDI SE 110bhp

Well, just thought i would say hello , i picked it up at the weekend and i am very happy with it, my previous car was a fiat brava 1.4 so you can imagine there is a big difference in power etc. The car has leather and alcantara interior, cd player, heated seats, electric seat...
  15. Oil level. 1.9Tdi 110bhp

Hi I pulled the dipstick out to check but there are no markings on it just an indent in the dipstick with a pattern on it. how do i know if I have enough oil. the oil light has not come on but I would feel better knowing it had enough by checking myself
  16. big phill

tdi 110bhp

has anyone chipped or had a remap on a toledo s tdi 110 just wondering what difference it makes to the power out put
  17. jiege01

difference between 90bhp and 110bhp tdi seat toledo engine

how can you tell the difference and what is the difference that gives the extra 20hp. Can the 90hp engine be modified to make it 110hp (without the use of a remap) i.e swapping 90hp injectors for 110hp injectors?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members