110tdi

1. heatfan8

Leon 110tdi fuel filter replacement

Hi all. I have searched and searched and can't find info on changing the fuel filter on a 110 tdi mk1 leon. Anyone done it? If so....HOW!!
  2. Service and remap 110tdi

Hi all, I've owned my Toledo (110 ASV) for a few months now and it needs an inspection service (20k interval). I'm in the Edinburgh area and was wondering what sort of prices people are paying for this service and from where. So far I've had one quote for £120 (+ VAT) which seemed reasonable...
  3. hoggy90

can anyone recommend a good exhaust for my 110tdi?

Im looking for a good exhaust system for my tdi and im wondering what everyone else has on theirs and what its done for them? eg reduced diesel noise,increased power output, added a nice sound etc etc you know the drill ;) anyone done this?:blink: lol am i boring you with all my threads...
  4. 110tdi Wheel Bearing/Wheels Issue

Hi All, Well i have recently fitted a set of cupra 17" alloys fitted with fairly well worn goodyear rubber. Now the car was giving what feels and sounds like a worn wheel bearing sound, so for starters i swapped the front and rear tyres around adhering to the direction indicators. Anyway...
  5. jasengine

110TDI with GT1756 hybrid

Just thought I would share this with you: I have now installed the CR turbo's hybrid together with a THS Performance 2.5" decat down pipe. No remap yet as I need to fit the large FMIC and different pipework, but the sound of the turbo spolling up is awesome :D Going through the revs now feels...
  6. Judder at low revs with foot down. 110tdi

as above i am experiencing a small judder when i put the foot down at about 1200 rpm from 3rd gear onwards. the judder clears and stops after a second or 2 and pulls well after that. does this sound like the clutch?
  7. knocking noise from belt area on 110tdi non pd

When starting from cold or when the car has been sat for a while there is a noise coming from what sounds to be the front of the auxillary drivebelt area. it's a metallic knocking noise similar to a fast twanging sound which is irregular and disappears when the revs are increased (it only...
  8. 110tdi intercooler pipe part number??

I have a 110 tdi seat toledo and i recently noticed that a have a split in an intercooler pipe. I was wondering if anyone had a link to where i could purchase a replacement pipe or a part number for it. It is the the pipe behind the drivers side wheel running parallel with the driveshaft and...
  9. ChrisG

110tdi Leon occasionally won't turn over

Hi All My missus has an '01 110TDi Leon and in recent months she's had a few occasions where she goes to start the car and absolutely nothing happens. Ignition lights are all on and the battery is fine, its sounds almost as if the immobiliser is still on, but locking/unlocking doesnt help...
  10. 110tdi Leon SE remap

Hi, I want to get my 110tdi SE remapped with custom-code but with all this talk about slipping clutches i'm now thinking it's not such a good idea. How strong is the standard clutch for this engine? Has anyone else had a c-c remap on their 110? Is it really worth remapping it (will it...
  11. leon 110tdi re-map

Hey all, just had a ECU re-map and induction kit fitted to my leon 110tdi. Made a massive difference which resulted in me spending the 3 hour drive home giggling like a little girl every time I put my foot down :lol: Had it done by p-torque who I found recomended on this site so cheers guys...
  12. leon 110tdi remapped?

hi there what are your thoughts on wha the 110tdi leon can be remappped up to cheers
  13. TDC

Will a FR150 decat pipe fit my 110TDI ?

If not does anyone have a part number / suppplier of one ? i looked at ebay /miltek / awsome - nothing listed for mine.:)
  14. so whats different from a 90tdi to a 110tdi?

what is the actual difference? cheaply done or am i a bigger noob than i thought? :lol: i just dont fancy paying £400 for a tuning box that gives me 100bhp if ican get it for cheaper :whistle: thanx fellas
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.