1. egr bypass on 160 diesel cupra

i have bypassed the egr valve with a setup similar to the allard ones you can buy, now its fitted its made a hell of a difference its just the the engine management light is on now and i diont know how to get round it. i fitted the same thing on a 130 brake and cant remeber if i blanked both or...
  2. 130 or 160?

Am very close to getting the ibiza FR or Cupra, i know as far as dubs are concerned people recommend the 130 over the 150 what about the ibiza? What are the differences between the two engines other than the power output?
  3. Cupra tdi 160 Oil???

hey guys, i know its not an exciting question, and one that i cant find the answer for by searching. But which oil do i use for my cupra tdi? im expecting it to munch through it haha. cheers, dave.
  4. Cupra or mk6 Golf GT 160 ?

Morning all - I am keeping my fingers crossed that my employer will replace my mk5 soon so an on the lookout for a new car. I had originally plumped for an a3 s-line but binned it when the mk6 came out as it was much better value. But after 6 months of seeing the mk6 on the road, I still...
  5. TDI 150 and Ibiza Cupra TDI 160 Turbo's. The same?

As above, are these turbo's the same? The part numbers are similar. Has anyone ever run a Ibiza Cupra TDI turbo on a 130 engine? Thanks for any info. :)
  6. WeeG

Getting my PD 160 air intake and green cotton panel filter tomorow!

Hey guys, i just decided to bite the bullet and pay for the green panel filter and the pd 160 intake, just didnt seem to see any for sale on ebay, or here or even the skoda website briskoda. all in all its costing over £120. 40 odd quid for filter. and compined of almost £80 for intake. Guys i...
  7. TheGorgeOne

My Ibiza Cupra TDi 160

I figured this is the section where i'm meant to put the pictures up of my car :D I just got it over the weekend and i love it! I've only got two pictures up to now, when its bright and sunny i'll get some more sorted :)
  8. WeeG

Advice on PD 160 air intake and green panel filter?

Hi guys looking to get both the pd 160 air intake and green panel filter fitted to my remaped ibiza fr tdi. Just wondering the sort of gains u get from both items, and what difference they actually make? Also is there anyone at all who can help me source the items. Namely the full PD 160 intake...
  9. Pd 160 Intake gone up or am i wrong?

Im after a pd 160 intake ,and thought they were only about 35 quid but it seems to be way more than that .Can these be bought from any pattern part suppliers? as i cant justify £70 odd.
  10. Chriswaite130

Another 160 air intake thread...

Hi all, A while ago it was mentioned in a thread that someone was getting a 160 air intake after getting a panel filter and remap, and someone said that it might reduce power?? Because i have a green cotton panel filter and remap and now want a 160 intake too, but not if it will take...
  11. pd 160 intake??

ive heard a lot of people sayin they have changed the pd 130 pipe for a 160?? so wat is it that u after change?? is it just the pipe? will it fit into my air box? n do u after change the other end..if any 1 as done it n got a price n part number??? went seat 2day said bout 7quid but he werent...
  12. ibizacupra tdi 160

could someone give me some advice.i have a seat ibiza cupra diesel 160bhp, a few months ago i had a remap to 200bhp no proplems,but yesterday on the motorway put my foot down and as if the turbo wasnt working,stoped the car startet it and it was fine,can someone tell me the proplem thanks.
  13. my french ibiza cupra TDI 160

hello, i'm jef and i'm french (sorry for my english) this is my ibiza cupra TDI 160, it have : "régulateur de vitesse" BMC CDA carbon milltek exhaust (very good !!) reprog at 210ch BAR seat sprot Alpine 9883r left driving : with my friend in ibiza cupra...
  14. Engine Code? Ibiza Cupra TDI 160

Hi, Does anyone know the engine code for the Ibiza Cupra TDI PD 190 (2004)? Couldnt find anything on the search :shrug: Cheers for your help
  15. Correct Tyre Size for Cupra 160

Hi can someone let me know the tyre size for the standard Cupra 160 wheels and what rating they are pls. Any suggestions as which tyres to buy? regards Fraz
  16. diss_50

Diss_50 - MK4 Ibiza Cupra 160 TDI - Picture Thread - Uptd 22nd July - For Sale

Updated Pics - Page 10 Post #200 CAR NOW FOR SALE - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2529034#post2529034 Here goes! Enjoy Folks! :coolthumb
  17. Newbie - Price for 04/04 Ibiza Cupra 160?

Hi All - a friend of a friend in the motor trade has an 04/04 Ibiza Cupra 160 coming into stock - i need help with pricing as all the ones on autotrader are sub 30,000 mile and 10k + price wise. It's fairly high mileage 65k and has history to 20k - i owner from new. It needs a fair bit of paint...
  18. ibiza cupra 160

test driving an ibiza cupra 160 tdi tomorrow(trading in my leon cupra)is there anything i should be checking in particular when im having a look around it??
  19. dash

pd 160 intake

Is it cheaper to buy a pd 160 intake at a skoda dealer than a seat dealer....just wondering if they share the same parts:shrug:
  20. Ibiza Cupra TDI 160

Driving along the motorway last night about 60 MPH put the foot down turbo kicked in, past a car in front, put foot down again & nothing happened, there was no boost from the turbo, the car drove as a normal diesal, got up this morning checked to see if any hoses had come off or anything unusual...