1. air121005

Clio 172 homemade Strut Brace - this has to be seen to be believed!!!!

check this out.........:blink: CLICKY
  2. m0rk

m0rk's 2003 Renault Sport Clio Cup 172 WN52 PCU

Well after a job shift & having to drive into central Portsmouth every day I decided that the MX5 needs to be relegated to weekend summer duty. So I need a sensible commuting car for my 15 mile drive in to work. So being almost 30 insurance is no longer an issue, and because I like a...
  3. my cupra vs my mates 172 cup

heres a lil video i done a while ago ...... sorry about the video quality but done via mobile phone - click here
  4. R953 VSE

Mk3 ibiza and 172 Cup

My friend got a new car at the weekend so we went and took some pics.
  5. 03 Cupra R upgrade from MKII Clio 172

Just upgraded my car from a mark II Clio 172 to an 03 Leon Cupra R 210 and wondering what to expect. I havent picked it up as yet - its ready for collection tomorrow night (Monday). My Clio was quick but pretty raw, not alot of comfort etc. I had a K-TEC Racing exhaust system and tbh drove...
  6. Leeboy22001

FR 150TDI vs Renult clio 172

Hi all, Had a bit of fun with a Renult clio 172 (suped up too from what i could see), and managed to keep up with him, until i got to about 60i'sh then he slowly crept away! but was pretty chuffed and me good old 150 TDI! :p I'd imagine if i had my old 20VT cupra i'd beaten him.. but to me...
  7. VW Transporter TDI 172 -- the fastest vehicle on the roads today

Was on the dual carriageway from the M1 into Chesterfield today, I'm doing an, er, comfortable speed in lane 2 and a red VW Transporter van literally comes out of nowhere and sits on my tail. I pull over to let him through, and he p-i-s-s-e-s past me like I'm stuck in neutral. I boot it to...
  8. sri_130

Clio 172 Vs Leon Cupra TDI

Just thought Id report my recent findings after testing a friend. Cars: 51 Reg Clio 172 Sport Full Stainless with De-cat Test remap (extra 5hp - long story) BHP: 178 54 Reg Seat Cupra Tdi Standard! Off the mark wasn't tested, we were both at rolling speeds 20mph and he couldn't get...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.