1. New Member - Leon ST 184 2017

Good evening all, Just picked up my new (new to me) Leon FR 184 on a 67 plate. Got it for a great price and I’m really pleased with it so far. A couple of minor things to sort out but first impressions are great. I seem to have a grumbling noise when turning sharply at low speeds, which I’ve...
  2. Kaiju

Engine noise 2.0 TDI 184ps

Wondering if anyone can help me identify what this noise is. We thought it was chatter from the dual mass Flywheel, but the noise is still there even after the clutch and DMF have been replace. (I didn't replace them due to the noise, the CSC failed). When replacing the DMF there was some play...
  3. Leon 184 Tuning box

For sale I have a Blue Spark CR Tech 2 Multimap tuning box. I had this fitted to my 184 for just over a year and it ran fantastic. I had it run on Blue Spark's own dyno (Dyno printout to show) and it was running at 477NM and 201 BHP on the middle setting of C (5 settings A-E). On setting E which...
  4. Kaiju

Clutch pedal dropped to the floor - Help

Hi This morning as I went to start the car (need to press the clutch pedal) it just immediately slammed to the floor. I brought it back up again with my hand and it stayed there but then as soon as I pressed it again, it's almost like it had a spring and went back to the floor again. Does...
  5. Wistle noise after DPF delete...

Hi guys, This is my second thread on here (woo!) I need some information & that's why I am posting here. Last time I did & got tons of help! I am hoping for same again! ? Here we go. So 3 days ago I got my DPF removed (physically) and today I got the car mapped out at a tuning place. They did...
  6. Whoosing air sound Leon 184 fr tdi

Hi everyone. I have a Leon mk3 fr tdi 184 2016 plate. Last year when I took my car to dealership for service I noticed there was like a air sound. This sound wasn't there before the service. So anyways I took it back and they said everything is fine and they suspect its a wheel bearing?! This...
  7. Coolant loss from tank on motorway journeys or high speeds

Hi, I am new to this. So sorry in advance if I seem like a noob. So I recently bought a 2014 Seat Leon FR 184 model. It was a company owned car and has done about 120 k. I am the 1st real private owner. The company have maintained the car well according to the service stamps provided to myself...
  8. Brand new Leon FR 184 TDi technology - Hello!

Hi guys, I'm Chris, Had my Leon for about 4-5 months now. I must say it's a great drive. The MPG is not what I thought though. Depending how you drive it's between low 30's and low 40's MPG. Looking to update the interior lighting to ice white led in the foot bay as the current is standard...
  9. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

Hi to all, I am in urgent need of help to solve a coolant loss problem on my 2013 Seat Leon diesel 184!! Ever since I bought the car 6 months ago i keep getting a low coolant warning message every now and then. When i check the expansion tank it is completely empty and it looks like all the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.