1. 1997 toledo center console lights have gone off

Hi there all, I have a 1997 Toledo (not sure what mark that would make this). Anywho my problem is that the center console lights (the heater ones) have gone off, never to come back again, could this be a fuse problem? if so which one? I checked the fuse box for broked fuses but with no...
  2. 1997 alhambra tdi only getting 1st & 2nd gear

hi guys wonder if anyone can help i have a 1997 alhambra which drove great until now i was driving along changing gears without any previous gearbox noises whines etc then al of a sudden it just goes in to 1st & 2nd gear the gear stick seems to be jammed and wont move right to select 3rd 4th 5th...
  3. 8v GTI 1997 with Golf Mk2 gearbox

Good morning all, PLEASE HELP!!! i have purchased a Seat Ibiza 1997 2.0 8v Gti (agg) however.... the previous owner has put a MK2 Golf 8v Gearbox onto it!! the two problems are..... Firstly! you cannot select reverse! if you disconnect the linkage then you can select reverse easily at the...
  4. skeeno

what wheels cupra gti 1997

hello can anybody tell me what other cars have the same wheels as my gti its 7j 17 et 45 4 stud whats the et 45 bit ? and what other wheels will fit ;)
  5. 18" wheels on 1997

will 18" wheels fit a 1997 cordoba 1.6 with standerd suspension, i wouldnt want to modify the arches. the only reason Im asking is because a mate is selling some 18" cheap.
  6. 1997 2.0 16v Idle problem when cold

I have a 97 Toledo 2.0 16v that doesnt idle very well when cold. I have cleaned the ISV with some carb cleaner that has made it slightly better but still sometimes cuts out when cold. It sometimes needs a bit of throttle to start too... Any ideas what the problem could be? Once its been running...
  7. 1997 Toledo 2.0 16V - how fast?

Simple question really - I'm trying to find performance figures for this and failing. 0-60? Top speed? Seems bloody fast to me, especially for £310.
  8. Arosa Steve

1999 Engine To Fit 1997 ?

Will a 1999 Arosa engine drop strate in to a 1997 car ? as you all no my gear box is broke but, i have the chance to by a gear box for £100 or the full engine for £200 was just wondering if it will fit ? steve
  9. 1997 Cordoba Handbrake Problem

97 Cordoba TDI Having a problem adjusting the handbrake. New shoes fitted recently and I can't adjust the nearside cable, despite accuating the self adjuster the NS cable is screwed up to the maximum on it's thread and even then the NS wheel can still be rotated albeit with some difficultly...
  10. Ibiza 1997 Engine SWAP

Hey guys, I wonder if the new 1.8t 20V engine can fit o the 1997 Ibiza, because i heard it can't be fitted normally because the old engine mounts don't fit the new one, is that true?? or is there a way to swap my 2.0l 8V :headhurt: with the new 1.8t 20V?? :whistle:
  11. Rev limiter on 2.0 8v 1997

hey guys just a quick post to ask whether any of you know what the rev limiter should be coming in at on my mates toledo. its currently bouncin off the limit at 5100 revs which is 1100 revs before the red line. any ideas? hes changed rotor arm and was thinkin it might be engine speed sensor...
  12. Ibizaman

Just Bought a 1997 Cordy GTi

Hi All, I used to own an Ibiza Gti 16v, and since the sad day i sold that car i have never been the same (hopefully you know that feeling). So when i saw what looked to be a mint condition P reg Cordy GTi selling I drove 300 miles upto Hull and snapped his hand off for 800 quid. It...
  13. thewiizard

1997 2.0 16v GTi

Hi all, Got a few questions regarding my cupra sport. Is there any reason why it would sometimes be a pain in the arse to change gear especially up the box and when driving with my lead foot on. Im starting to get annoyed being blizted by saxos when i cant find 2nd gear! Also.. anyone...
  14. does a 1997 bonnet and fornt bumper fit a 1994 ibiza

hi people! new to this forum, but i recently had an incident with my ibiza, and i need to replace the bonnet, grill and the front bumper. but i was wondering if a 1997 ibiza like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260042238264&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1 fits my 1994...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise