1. Rusting (perforating) 2002 Leon

Hello, I've just subscribed to share my experiences & see if anybody else is having the same problem. My Metallic Blue 2002 1.9 TDI S, owned from new, has started to perforate around the rear wheel arches. My local dealers have been great but SEAT have been a nightmare to deal with - they just...
  2. 2002 ibiza mk4 headlasmp removal, HELP !

trying to get the nearside left headlamp out as the cover on the back has gotten loose and moisture has crept in, but i canot see how the unit comes out, i have removed the 2 torqx drive screws on top the slam panel screw at each side , it can wiggle a bit now but its not coming...
  3. 2002 1.2 Ibiza not starting

Hi All, Hoping someone can help me..... Drove the car home last night no probs, wen't to start this morning and it would turn over but not start. The oil light flashes red several times and i get three 'beeps' from the dash. Checked oil level, & coolant level both fine. The car has had oil...
  4. jonjay

2002 BMW 330D Detailed: my mate dave

Tender love and care with a BMW 330D ----- Mrs Dav3 purchased this 330D BMW for a stonking price. Mechanically sound but needing some TLC my mate Dav3 contacted me to see if I could help. I couldn’t have been happier to oblige. Here is how the car turned up...
  5. Leon 2002 TDi (110hp) Radiator Removal

Has anyone managed to remove/replace a radiator on a Seat Leon 02 TDi (110hp) with air con? Have removed the fans/fan mount to expose the rear of radiator - have also disconnected hoses but need to know how the radiator can be removed?? Does the front bumper need to be removed? I know there is...
  6. back box for 2002 ibiza

Hi, can anyone recommend a back box replacement for my ibiza 1.4 2002?
  7. My 2002 Mk3 Ibiza 1.4 Chill

My 2002 seat ibiza chill 1.4. 60,000 miles wolfrace alloys- 16" Brembo disk , calipers and pads. smoked side repeaters. xenon bulbs. I was thinking of reverting back to standard alloys, possibly painted them back and lowering it on them. Find it hard to find parts anywhere for reasonable money...
  8. Nef

Need paint code 2002 LC Black Magic.

Does anyone know the paint code for the black magic paint on my LC. ta
  9. Booby Supper

Skoda Octavia 2002 steel wheels

Hi I have a 2006 Mk 4 Ibiza Cupra and I'm looking to refurb the alloys, I was wondering if steel wheels from a Skoda Octavia will fit onto the Cupra, I do know that they won't fit over the front wheels because of the size of the brakes but I'm planning to refurb 2 wheels at the same time, the...
  10. Gutless 1.4 16v sport 2002 plate

Hi, Is it just me or does anyone else with a 1.4 16v SE sport think that their car is a bit underpowered? I mean it has 100 bhp and it feels ever so slow to me.Is this a common thing with these engines or would the miles on my car being 90,000 have a bearing on it's slow performance?? Can...
  11. 2002 1.9 TDi Wheel bearings.

Hi, Quick question to those in the know. Bought some wheel bearings from my local Euro car parts and this is a 'bare' bearing with circlips. The old bearing has been pressed out and we can't see a way to remove the flange. There is also no sign of circlips.... Have I been given the...
  12. nicksxjr

Look What some old hag has done to my cupra

Hi guys im started this thread as the cars having drastic changes in a short amount of time! really starting to come together! Suggestions appreciated! okay so il start with the end of july when i purchased the car. stumbled across it while looking for a S3. looks dull but alot of...
  13. leon cupra 2002

i have just bought a 2002 leon cupra, im used to my fast cars but it seems overly quick for 180bhp, is there any way of finding out if the car has had any mods i.e. re-map ect... thanks joe.
  14. widearch

project stealth 2002 LCR(update pg4 with pics)

Hey everyone well i have been looking for a while to fill the void that lossing the bmw left, well after alot of searching and great timing i now am th eproud owner of a 2002 seat leon cupra r , its the 210bhp model its already had a complete stainless stell exhaust system put on as well as...
  15. 2002 alhambra 115 tdi smoking?

hi all i have a 1.9tdi 115bhp alhambra which recently had a new turbo fitted i have added cat cleaner 2 fill ups ago to clean exhaust system after turbo dumped oil down exhaust now only when the engine is warm car has white smoke when excellerating do i need to replace the cat or could...
  16. Seat Leon 2002 - Unable to open bonnet

Hey all, I went to top up the windscreen washer resivour this morning and was unable to open the bonnet! The release lever i the driver footwell works fine and the plastic lever in the grill pops out as designed, but when I pull the lever I am met with far too much resistance! The...
  17. coolypops

1999 - 2002 Manual

I have made this thread as i realised there is a lack of any paper workshop or diy manuals for this model. I have spent much time searching theese forums and other sources and have found two computer based manuals. Theese are: Elsawin - cannot find a home site but a search will find you...
  18. interior lights elec windows , mirrors and alarm is not working.

Hi guys i need help. Got a 2002 cupra r and the interior lights elec windows , mirrors and alarm is not working. Checked fuses and they are all ok. Have any of you guys got any suggestions?
  19. Breather Pipes 2002 Cupra

I have a split hose with air hissing out just to the right of the dipstick, it connects to the underside of manifold thing behind the dipstick then runs along to the right and down and connects to the rest of the breather pipes. Been to the Seat dealer and they cant find a part number for this...
  20. 2002 Leon Cupra Fuel Consumption Figures

Anyone know where I can find the official fuel consumption figures for my 2002 Leon Cupra (petrol)? Have been hunting around on Google but no joy so far. I'm hoping to find the urban and motorway figures. Thanks Rich
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise