1. dannyb

My brain hurts. abs/tcs and more...

Hello! It's me again, with more problems :( so a few weeks ago I had a problem with the turbo and the car running in limp mode, I have since changed the MAF sensor and the car seemed to be running fine. however, since then I have noticed that the car is running lumpy, usually on lower rev...
  2. Auto transmission faulty?

I’m hoping some of you may have some ideas of this or even have had it happen yourselves. My 2004 1.9tdi auto Alhambra has trouble shifting up gears for around the first 10/15minutes of driving. Eventually it settles down and sometimes I don’t get it at all. It will basically stay in first...
  3. 2004 altea sat nav?

hi ive the standard cd in the altea, is it possible to get a sat nav unit, and is it anygood?
  4. Arosa 2004 Handbook

Hi out there in SEAT World, has anyone got an Arosa handbook or know where I can get a copy from. SEAT UK don't stock it any more:cry:
  5. 2004 ALTEA - broken tailgate release ?

My 2004 ALTEA 1.9 tdi FR has been absolutely brilliant for 40,000 miles but this week the tailgate release button fails to open the tailgate (I have the central locking, properly unlocked). ie. when I operate the SEAT badge button on the tailgate, it does not pop open. Nothing happens...
  6. ibiza FR T 150 2004

hi, new to this. just got an ibiza FR T 150 so though id join this to get some more info on them....any1 have many problems with them and some good tuning tips would be good hapl. chees.
  7. 2004 tdi

hey guys! im on the brink of buying a 2004 Leon Cupra TDI, is there any point in putting a dump/re-circulating/forge valve on it? and if there is, what ones best etc thanks! :wave:
  8. Seat Ibiza 1.2 2004

Hi you will have to excuse me I am not at all a car expert, so if any information I give is abit vague please bear with me. I have had a seat Ibiza for approx 5/6 weeks. Christmas Eve we was driving in heavy snow, and the dashboard lights went out, the steering went really heavy and the ABS...
  9. gex18

2004 Seat Ibiza Cupra (HIDs fitted 16/06/10)

After writing off my Renault Sport Clio 172 Cup, I decided to buy another Cupra (having owned a MK3 Ibiza Cupra previously). It does have some knocking / twanging noises from the front wheels that I think maybe the cheap coilovers its on being rusty and slammed to hell! Anyway I took...
  10. GazMac

Brakes for 2004 LCR

All, I have a 2004 LCR 225. It has Brembo fronts. Anyone got any recommendations for discs and pads for the front and rear? Also does anyone know the dimensions of th discs for front and rear? Cheers
  11. SHADY-NINJA

Engine weight and gearbox weight 1.9tdi and 1.8 20vt in a 1m leon 2004 model

as the title suggest, does anyone with technical knowledge know the difference in weight between both engines and gearbox??:confused:
  12. Just got a Ibiza 1.2 SX 2004

Picture Below! It's a 5 door Black Magic one. Just want some opinions on a few things. I know 17"s will fit but do the look silly on an Ibiza without lowering it? What about 16"s are they worth it? or more expensive for tyres? Also will 17"s on a 1.2 affect speed, mpg etc etc...
  13. Cordoba 2004 What Wheels?

Hi, I have a 2004 Cordoba for my sins with the 130TDI lump and it desperately needs better wheels. I know they are 5x100 stud pattern. With 57.1 centre sprocket size. Which is all good and well. The question is what size of wheel and tyre can I get away with without having to do any arch...
  14. MartinDov

Ibiza SX, 2004 - Bulbs

I'm looking to fit HID style bulbs to my car and have been puzzled by some threads so thought I'd try and get some direct responses. I am positve that...
  15. Jerry*

Picking up 2004 LCR 225 Tonight - Some Newbie Questions...

Hi there, All being well I'll be picking up my 2004 LCR 225 tonight and I'm obviously looking forward to it :happy: Its a silver one with the gunmetal grey alloys (why are some LCR alloys lighter than others?), its had one owner, its got 41k on the clock and has full SEAT service history...
  16. how do i get the clocks out of my 2004 alhambra?

can any1 let me know how to get the clocks out of my alhambra?:help:
  17. 2004 fr 180 bhp rack problems

hello.. i do the odd track day here and there in my leon if my cossie not 100 % to take.on these track days im using second hand slicks.well ive done another steering rack.in the last yr ive done 2 racks!!could anybody tell me if the rack for the lcr is stronger than the lc rack and are they the...
  18. Glow Plugs for a Leon Cupra TDi 2004

OK so VAG-COM is reporting a faulty glow plug and I'm looking to get a replacement, following is the part number from a current one. BOSCH - N 105 792 01 Looking on vwspares there seems to be two BERU version that fit the Leon. GN855 and GN046 (The GN046 seem to the be correct one)...
  19. How much 2004 LCR

hello all. i am about to sell my LCR . i havent had it long but just been offered a new car so times have changed. its a 2004 with 49k . Full service history, total minter. Had revo stage 1, dog bone mount, hids, pipercross panel filter, and a short shifter. what sort of price should i be...
  20. 2004 cupra

i am looking to buy a 2004 ibiza cupra lust wondering if it is 150bhp or 180 bhp if you can get both is there neway to tell the diffrence except engine codes ne help would be good!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.