1. BrettBlade

2005 Ibiza 1.4 Sport Mk4

Been registered on here a while now, and had the odd post here and there but mainly just reading through the guides etc! Anyways, this is the thread for my Ibiza 1.4 Sport which I've now owned around 15 months. I'd owned a 2000 1.2 Punto previously, which I'd had a number of months before...
  2. mikesndbs

Audio manual/instructions for Leon 1.8 20v SE (2005)

Hi As per the subject I am looking for the manual or instructions on how to use the CD/radio in my Leon. Its all push button controlled the only knob being the volume control. It has RDS CD CD6 buttons. When you press the CD6 button the display says 'changer' but nothing seems to happen...
  3. mikesndbs

My new Leon 1.8 20v SE (2005)

Hi Just brought my new Leon home. Its a new brand and car to me but I like it very much. Its a 2005 with 60000 on the clock. Just leaving the sellers estate, indicated and found the indicators failed and there was a constant clicking noise from behind the radio! Went back and they found...
  4. 1.2 refrance 2005

hi, can anyone tell me has the 1.2 2005 refrance model had the mods on the timing chain tensioners? what milage should the camchain be changed .i am asking as i have a strange noise just as i set off ( the engine sounds like a growler ) from cold, forwards or backwards.. the car has only done...
  5. AviTurbo

k&n inbox for ibiza fr 2005 1.8t 20vt

does it really increase performence and full consumption? the car is standart right now with (no remap)
  6. 8bit

Stereo fit on 2005 LCR 225?

Hi all, Haven't even picked it up yet (roll on tomorrow!) but already thinking as far ahead as swapping out the stereo head unit for something with an iPod connection. Can anyone tell me if the standard unit on the Cupra R 225 is the standard DIN size or will I need a facia and/or cage to...
  7. rydoo

My 2005 LCR.

hi all,had ma leon for a while now so thot i better put some pics up of it :) Thanks for looking :D
  8. Disc Brake Size on 2005 Reference Sport TDi

I'm replacing all my discs and pads on my 140bhp TDi ref sport. It's on 45k miles and all discs are getting a bit lipped. Annoyingly, I can't get the wheels off until the weekend, and need to check what size discs I need so I can get them ordered. I think it takes 280mm on the fronts and...
  9. 2005 Cupra R for £k?

Its got a knocking engine, suspect knackered oil pump. Also a few marks on the body Worth it? LOL, the title should say £3k!
  10. seat leon tdi 2005 fr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Can enyone help me I was driving up the motorway put my foot down doing around 80 mph then all of a sudden the turbo completly stops working i contiue driving for one mile until it is safe to pull over where...
  11. karizma_fas

Powerflex Bushes for 2005 LCR

Hi all, Can anyone tell me where the best place to for Front Powerflex Bushes for my front wishbones is? Is for a 2005 Cupra R Thanks
  12. karizma_fas

Is these prices any good for 2005 LCR?

Hi all, Just been to the garage and they tell me I need; 1 X Front N/S(Passenger Side) Track Rod End and N/S & O/S Front Wishbone rear bushes. Is it better just buying the whole Wishbone instead of just the bushes? Should I get uprated bushes like Powerflex? Can you buy uprated bushes...
  13. Size of Brakes - Leon FR TDI150 (54) 2005

As above guys do all the FR TDI 150 have 288mm front discs??? Just i called seat up today and passed them over my car details and they said they have listed 256mm Dave
  14. AviTurbo

ibiza fr 2005 - lack of light

i'm sure this issue is well known but at night the interior fells too dark :censored: no ashtray light,no trunk light , glovebox = complete darkness has anyone found any solution to this problem? thanks
  15. 2005 Leon 1.9 TDi FR, Performance & MPG ?

Hi Guys, Hope your all well ?? Been looking at buying a 2005 Seat Leon 1.9TDi 150 FR, and am wondering what other drivers have seen in regards to performance & MPG, can see online that some people are getting very high MPG from thiers but others saying that they only get around the 40ish...
  16. 2005 Cupra R

Hi, I'm close to buying a 2005 Mk1 Leon Cupra R (225). Having never looked around one of these motors before, is there anything I should look out for, i.e. recurring problems, design flaws etc? Any help would be appreciated Cheers
  17. AviTurbo

which turbo is equipped in my 2005 FR

it's a petrol 1.8t 2005 ibiza is it k03 or k03s? thanks
  18. plz i want code cassette seat altea 2005

:(plz i want code cassette\radio for seat altea 2005. thnks
  19. User manual for Seat Leon 2005

Hello, I have just bought a Seat Leon 2005 1.6 petrol, but I can't find a user manual for it. I am not looking for some 3-rd party service book, just the standard book that comes with a new car, but in electronic format. I couldn't find it at the official Seat page so I hope you can help me. Is...
  20. Help - Worried about the Electrics on my Alhambra 2005

Hi, Hope someone can help point me in the correct direction. I have a Seat Alhambra 1.9 tdi ( 2005 ) model. The car has developed a serious of electrical faults which have presented themselves as follows. Each fault has come on a few day / weeks from the last fault : 1) Firstly the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members