1. Wheel Speed sensor and brake pad sensor issue. Help Please!

Hey guys, So I'm currently doing work on my sisters car as she's become overwhelmed with faults. The traction control light is on along with ABS, TPMS and steering assist. I have a pretty good diagnostic kit 'Autel MK808BT' and it's coming up fault code 00283 ( Left front ABS wheel speed sensor...
  2. Timing Belt change interval

Hi, I’ve got a seat Ibiza 2006 1.4L with high millage (135,000miles) and a friend of mine mentioned that I should probably have the timing belt done. Does anyone else know the recommended interval for changing the timing belt on this model as I think the last time it was changed was at 35,000...
  3. Oil Problem on FR130 tdi 2006

I have an FR130 tdi 2006 - whilst on holiday the spanner symbol came up on the dashboard with the word "oil" next to it. When i reached my destination - i put the small amount of oil i cary round in my boot in the engine (500ml?) hoping this would top it up sufficiently to get me home. The...
  4. Replaced headlight bulb still not working - Ibiza 1.9 2006

I'm not really mechanically minded but would like to learn a little and with the help of a friend replaced a dodgy headlight bulb with a new one and still not working. Passenger side. :wtf: Visually the old one looks damaged new one as you would expect visually no defects. Not sure if it is...
  5. tandem pump seal failed 2006 leon fr tdi

On my last service it was pulled up that the inner seal on the tandem pump was letting oil into the fuel filter. The garage that carried out the service quoted 115 pounds to replace the seal, where as the local seat deal has said that seal cannot be replaced and that a new pump is require at...
  6. Problem with leon fr 2006!

Bought a leon fr tfsi 200 bhp two weeks ago it keeps going into limp mode. took it into seat and couldnt find a fault at first but happened again so took it back. After a day of fault finding they said its possible ecu failuere. After digging into its history i found out its had a stage 1...
  7. Seat Leon 2006 1.9 TDI reference Strut Diameter???

getting coilovers and need to know whether the strut diameter for the aboe is 50mm or 55mm can anyone out there with a bit of experience let me know asap?? cheers:)
  8. 2006 Cordoba - rear lights

This maybe a really daft question, but a forum search and a lot of trawling through Google hasn't helped. Are the rear lights on my 2006 Cordoba the same as the rear lights on the mk4 Ibiza? I'm after a replacement nearside rear light - the one that sits on the bootlid. They look the same...
  9. altea 2006 alloy wheel pcd

hi people i'm looking to get some 18"s / 19" s for my altea but i keep seeing people offer alloys with the fitment 5x112 when i know i brought a set of 17s with the 5x100 pcd am i to believe the 2 pcd's will fit.....:shrug:............:D
  10. 2006 Ibiza wiper blades

Afternoon folks! Sorry if this is a dreadful n00b question, but I promise I did use the forum search ("Ibiza 2006 wiper" really returned way too much stuff) and I did look at the thread titles in here and Crtl-F search for "wiper", and in the Mk4 FAQ forums too, so sorry if I've just been...
  11. 2006 Cupra Remap

Hi everyone, am new to the forum. I currently drive a Fiesta ST but soon to be changing to a Ibiza Cupra. My question is, what requirements do you need before you can get a stage two or stage three remap? And what should I change on the car to be able to cope with the extra power...
  12. ICE install - 2006 Leon TDi

Because I still haven't grown up yet, I'm going to attempt an ICE install into my Leon before my wife drops the impending sprog!! JL Audio comps front and back, 2x10" sub box in the boot, seperate comp and sub amps, new head unit. I want to run the cables down both sides and between the seats to...
  13. 65coupe

(56) DAB Sport metallic black - same colour as Bla

I have a 2006 (56) Ibiza DAB Sport which is metallic black. Is this the same colour as my Black Magic Octavia? Or do I need to buy different paint? (it certainly looks the same...)
  14. Ipod CAn i connect to Seat leon 1.9 tdi 2006 stylance

HI I have a Seat Leon 2006 1.9tdi stylance with a front loader cd/radio. Can i connect an ipod? Don't mind buying stuff if needed. Don't want to use a itrip. do i have any other options?
  15. SC.N @ VWNW 2006 - Old guard 56K + NO NO 150+ Pics

Here are a selection of random pictures ive just found for VWNW 2006 : Part One *If your car is featured, and you would like your reg plate taking out, please PM me and I will do it asap.
  16. Toledo 2006 Major problem with startup

I am having a serious problem with my Toledo and the dealer does not know what it is. Took it back for the 2nd time (it's been there a week already) and no answer. The problem is that after I have driven it for a while, does not matter if it is 5 minutes or one hour once I turn it off it will...
  17. what is a 2006 FR+ TDi worth?

i am considering buying a new motor and i'm not willing to loose a fortune by trading in my leon at a stealers, but im not totally sure what my car would be worth as a private sale. if anyone on here has access to a glasses guide or just a good idea let me know thanks.. details are, 2006...
  18. Now a proud owner of a 2006 Leon TDI FR!

Hi everyone, Firstly I just want to say that this is a really fantastic website, and although I haven't registered before now your posts have help me chose my old 1997 Ibiza Cupra Sport and now my lovely new red 2006 Leon TDI FR! (With a Celica T-Sport in between) I'm so chuffed with my new...
  19. 2006 Leon - iPod connection

Any recommendations for connecting an iPod to the stereo? A few recommendations for XCarLink - is it the best anyone has found? Where would you recommend bringing the cable out?? Love driving cars but bit new to the tinkering thing, oh and being a blonde female please respond in plain English ;)...
  20. would a X-Two lead work for ibiza 2006?

Hi, I think i bought the wrong lead i want to fix my millage on my ibiza 2006 as i bought a new tachometer from ebay... i think i bought the lead? i ordered a X-Two from skpang? if that is the wrong lead can someone suggest me another one from skpang that i can correct my milage as i...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.