1. perfomance pannel filter 4 ibiza fr tdi 2006 for sale

as title used for about 15k but as you know these last for ever may fit other tdi's. £25 inc p an p. cheers mark pm me please.
  2. Cupra 2006 vs FR 2007 Repros. The test.

Well, my experience from my own 2006 Ibiza Cupra TDI and my friend 2007 Ibiza FR TDI. Both custom remapped, using same sequence and parameters (percents). I must say that the result i got with the FR was simply amazing :p. I have not tested it on dyno, but i can say that it must be around...
  3. Removing cat on a 2006 cupra

Well, do i need to do some "tricks" so the car does not detect smth (like lambda or whatever) or its just a pull&put job? :help: Im thinking about performing mufflerectomy on my toy and prefer not to have surprises! :doh:
  4. 2006 Ibiza TDI PD100 remap

Hi, This is my first post so go easy on me. Had a remap done this morning and boy has it made a difference... My cousin was surprised to see me right behind him up to 100+ in his 53 plate BMW 530i..[B)] But what I have found that it will go through all the gears fine but will lose all...
  5. SEAT Ibiza 1.4 DAB 2006 - Airbox intake question?

Hello All, Have a quick question that I hope some of you may well be able to answer. Before anyone asks I have found and utilised the search facility:):) After much research I have decided to put a green cotton panel filter in the motor. Especially after finding out they only change...
  6. 18" Wheels on 2006 Ibiza Cupra Tdi?

Has anybody fitted 18" wheels to a 6L Mk4 Ibiza Cupra? I was thinking of OZ Superleggera or LCR 18" wheels? The OZ's come in 18x7 so I could get a lower profile has anyone tried? If it is possible I may have some Cupra wheels for sale!!! Any help would be great as I think it would look awesome.
  7. Will 2006 Cupra bumper fit 2001

Hi Does anyone know if a 2006 cupra R bumper will fit on to a 2001 cupra 1.8T with out any problems. Thanks new to leons and lovin them
  8. Difference between 2006 Cupra and 2006 FR 1.9TDI

Firstly, are the clutches the same in these 2 cars? then, what are the differences between these cars mechanical wise e.g. uprated turbo ect or is it just ECU software tweak. reason why i am asking is that when remap a fr they say dont remap too much because of clutch slip, am i was...
  9. Nick_J

2006 Ibiza FR or Cupra bumper help :-)

Hi I have a little scuff on front bumper, its just below wher the bumper curves so not that noticeable, but its annoying me Its taken the paint off down to the plastic so I dont know what finish a workshop would get if they tried to repair it The alternative is to get a new bumper (got...
  10. Nick_J

Fuel for 2006 130 TDI FR Ibiza

Hi I am about to make a couple of 700mile round trips in my 130bhp TDI FR I have been using shell deisel since I got the car, tried V power a couple of times, and has increased economy. I was wondering if anyone had used bp ultimate deisel and got any better results that about 3 mpg...
  11. Nick_J

2006 Ibiza FR TDI Fuel

Hi I am about to make a couple of 700mile round trips in my 130bhp TDI FR I have been using shell deisel since I got the car, tried V power a couple of times, and has increased economy. I was wondering if anyone had used bp ultimate deisel and got any better results that about 3 mpg...
  12. WRC 2006 pics !

Just got home after a long day in Wales , was awesome as usual ! The scenery was stunning and weather was mixed which made for interesting rallying , especially once it rained. Managed to fit in a couple of stages , watched at "Halfway" in the morning then moved to "Crychen" for the afternoon...
  13. FR*Man1984

Accessories Brochure 2006

Does anyone know if there is a new brochure for accessories, as the one I have doesn't have the new Leon in it? My dad is eager to see if there are any accessories, and even the showroom we visited gave us the same accessory book???
  14. Klang J

FR Tyre Pressures 2006 model

can you help what are the trye pressure supposed to be on a 2006 (facelift which has the new wheels) 1.9tdi FR?
  15. iPOD connector for Leon 2006?

Hi all, I am wanting to connect a iPOD 30Gb (5th Generation), to my Leon 2006, which has the bog standard CD/Radio (not mp3 version). So I was looking at the Seat.co.uk --> Accessories --> LEON 2006 --> In Car Entertainment -- >iPod Interface Lead. They have 2 choices: Blaupunkt...
  16. 2006 Toledo

Hey just thought i would post some pictures of my dads new car. It finally arrived last week after an astonishing 16 week wait. Here's the spec's SEAT Toledo Stylance 2.0 TDI (manual gear box) in Emotion Red Options Sports Pack Bluetooth Heated Seats Split Boot Floor Accessories...
  17. PABLO ESCABAR

SEAT win Manufacturers Championship BTCC 2006

A big well done to SEAT UK for winnin the construction championship today at silverstone in the first race A bit of argy bargy and turner was knock out by one of the vauxhalls but Thomo kept his head and carryed it off over the line to clench the championship for SEAT WELL DONE TO SEAT...
  18. Rob GTI

Best Handling Car 2006

Has anyone seen the review in Autocar this week, it reviews 18 of the best handling cars of 2006. The Leon FR (petrol) comes in at 18th. They say that the handling is to soft and to make matter worse they use a Focus 1.6 as a benchmark and they say that despite it being obviosuly underpowered...
  19. Retro fit AUX-IN to 2006 model Toledo

Subject pretty much says it all - can this be done easily ? Is there a kit available which would allow me to install an AUX-IN socket so I can connect an MP3 player to the standard fit non-MP3 Radio/CD in my Toledo ? Thanks in advance.
  20. ZBOYD

September 2006 Calendar

SEATCupra.net gets personal! This month we have a SEATCupra.net member as our Calendar feature - taken in August at Germany's Nordschleife circuit on the SEATCupra.net 'Ring trip Download it here:1024x768 1280x1024 1680x1050 Link To Original Article
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise