1. ....................

2. 2007 Cupra petrol gearbox noise

Hi All, :D Since a couple of months I own a 2007 Cupra petrol, and it has something ennoying. When driving at a speed between 40 an 60 mph, the gearbox makes a whining noise. The pitch of the sound depends on the speed of the car, and it is not related to any gear. It makes the noise in 3, 4...
  3. teepee4bh

Fr tdi 2007 my

What turbo is fitted to this car?
  4. DaveysFR

Pics of my 2007 Leon FR TDI

Heres some photos of my FR TDI, owned it since May 2007 and has covered 39k miles. [B)] ] ] ] ] Comments and questions welcome...
  5. Realistically, whats it worth? 2007 Leon Cupra TFSi with 20,000 miles

In red, skirts, spoiler and black OEM wheels and in standard spec otherwise. I am thinking £11-£12k in a private sale? Why? I am considering my options which include getting a company Mondeo TDCi in place of the Leon 1.6 and one of these in place of the Cupra; My dream car, the Ford...
  6. PH1L NI

2007 1.9 TDI Sport 100BHP

Whats the cheapest tuning box you can get for the above model of car? I'm not looking for a 20p resistor job on ebay. Just something like Bluefin etc etc. What are my options?
  7. PH1L NI

Will this fit in my 2007 MK4 Sport?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120376700990&Category=67772&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2 Will it? Me likey. And how hard you recon that is to fit?
  8. cupra.al

2007 ibiza cupra - does it have an insurance rated alarm?

im new to here but ive just purchased a 2007 ibiza cupra which i collect next week :D. im unaware if it has an alarm or not for insurance purposes it would be handy to know. i have had a read round on here but cant find anything on this subject for this model/year. does anybody know? :shrug:
  9. Yella Beeza

Anyone replaced the battery yet on a 2007 Ibiza TDi FR?

I've decided to replace the battery because I think it's goosed due to the car being underused. The battery probably has by now duff cell(s) due to the car being left garaged for long periods, and when it's charged up it isn't holding it's charge for longer than a few days. I've considered...
  10. splatrat

2007 leon fr facia adaptor??

where do people get them from, i cant find them ANYWHERE :(
  11. elDuke

Ibiza Cupra 2007 C A I question

were looking for the best CAI or air filter for my ibiza cupra brother, can anyone help us?, which one its the best? and what brands are?...........really tahnks ohh the car has a stage 1 REVO remap, forge BOV and forge silicon hose turbo to air filter
  12. G2232

2007 LC Interior

Now thought this could be interesting to fit these in a mk1. These have to be the first ones i have seen up for grabs http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Leon-Cupra-Complete-Interior-2007-model_W0QQitemZ280171723633QQihZ018QQcategoryZ100918QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  13. uzzy

2007 Formula Sport 1.4 100PS Tappet Noise

I noticed a slight tappety ticking noise on startup (for a second or so) of my wifes 1.4 FS. Is this normal? It isn't every time the car is started from cold. I'm worried but don't want to tarnish her vision of her new motor.
  14. Cupra 2006 vs FR 2007 Repros. The test.

Well, my experience from my own 2006 Ibiza Cupra TDI and my friend 2007 Ibiza FR TDI. Both custom remapped, using same sequence and parameters (percents). I must say that the result i got with the FR was simply amazing :p. I have not tested it on dyno, but i can say that it must be around...
  15. AndrewJB

Ibiza 2007 ref sport Alloys

Hi all looking to change me ref sport 15inch alloys to something bit bigger found the following ones one ebay can anybody tell me if they have fitted these alloys to an ibiza before if they will look good or will even fit on? thanks 1...
  16. Ace Cafe 11th Oct 2007

A few of us are meeting up at Ace next Thurs. Here is the post where the conversation turned up http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1577394#post1577394 If anyone wants to turn up and say hello.
  17. WRC Rally Ireland 2007

WRC Rally Ireland 2007 takes place from the 15th - 18th November 2007, its the first ever WRC visit to Ireland and is the penultimate round in the 2007 calendar. With Marcus Gronholm and Sebastian Loeb separated by only 10 points the championship could be decided on Irish soil! Im heading across...
  18. Where to run with your wires in a Ibiza FR 2007.

Maybe this has been asked before, but I searched this and thousands of other sites without results. Im planning to install a music installation into my car, my amps and sub in the trunk, but I have really no idea where to run with my wires? How to remove the plastics bits at the side of my...
  19. m0rk

Brands Hatch BTCC South Bank Parking - Sun August 19th 2007

Brands Hatch BTCC Infield Parking - Sun August 19th 2007 Again with the generous help of SEAT Sport UK and Brands Hatch/Motorsport Vision they have secured South Bank Parking passes for us, if you want to come please don't delay. As always it will be first come first served! But I do need to...
  20. m0rk

Snetterton BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 29th 2007

Snetterton BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 29th 2007 Again with the generous help of SEAT Sport UK and Snetterton/Motorsport Vision they have secured infield Parking passes (and some freebies I understand!) for us, if you want to come please don't delay. As always it will be first come first...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members