1. new Ibiza 2007 mk5 !?!?!?

i saw these picture on the net , does some one know if is a new Ibiza ? :-o or is just a tunning touch ????????? http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/060307/36/1zxek.html
  2. RobT

PastyWagon Racing Sprint Dates 2007

PastyWagon Racing 2007 Results Hi Well after 2006 stopping before it even started, I am hoping for more luck in 2007. This year I have entered the Liverpool Motor Club Speed Championship in Class 3b (Modified Production) and Division 2 (6 rounds). You have to select 6 from a possible 18 and...
  3. Bogwoppit

Evo magazine Leon FR group test (March 2007)

Thought this might interest a few Leon FR owners, this months Evo has just come through the letter box. Hot hatch group test, New Civic Type R v Focus ST v Megane 226 v Leon FR v Astra VXR v Golf GTi. They have strapped timing gear on all the cars, acceleration times, top speeds and track...
  4. warren_cox

Ron Dennis unveils the 2007(?) Vodafone McLaren Mercedes at our offices

Ron Dennis just arrived by helicopter at our HQ, after an all night party in Valencia where the new 2007 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes was launched. He & our CEO unveiled a mock up of what is supposed to be the new 2007 car (but looks convincingly like the 2006 car to me - I'm sure someone on here...
  5. Outdoor pic's of my Cupra 2007

Hi Guys, Today i collected my new Cupra. :happy: It's a shame that the weather was not to good this morning but i still managed to make some outdoor pic's. Cheers, Eric Ps. The best wishes for 2007 for all of you !!!!!!
  6. Pabs

Good start to 2007 - New Windscreen + now pollen Filter leak + MORE

Excellent start to 2007.... I've now got the dreaded pollen filter water leak. :censored: I can only assume this has come about since having a new windscreen fitted about 1-2weeks ago. I'm not going to really blame the fitter himself - that damn rubber cover thing is the worst design...
  7. ZBOYD

BTCC: Mondello off 2007 BTCC calendar

Mondello Park has issued the following statement: ‘Mondello Park and BARC/TOCA have agreed that for 2007 Mondello Park’s British Touring Car Championship round will be run at Thruxton Racing Circuit in Andover by the BARC. This decision was reached by mutual consent, after it became apparent...
  8. Empi5

LE MANS 2007 ROAD TRIP- Camping

I know quite a few people are already going down, but this is a feeler to see if anyone else is interested in going and camping. Race dates are June 16-17 2007, but its best to travel down on Weds/Thurs so that the camp can be set up ready for the antics of Mad Friday… Like others we really do...
  9. tris

Le mans 2007 all booked !!

The villa and now the tunnel is all booked and cant wait :D
  10. ZBOYD

New 2007 BTCC Regulations announced

press release from BTCC.net New regulations have today been confirmed by the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship ahead of its switch to the FIA Super 2000 formula in 2007. Cars running to S2000 specification – the same as used in the FIA’s World Touring Car Championship – have been...
  11. kieran_cupra

Le Man 24hr 2007

hey all, just wondered if anyone else was up for this ? always wanted to go so thinking of booking tickets soon, just wondered if anyone of here was going?? Kieran
  12. Muzorewa

Toledos for 2007 BTCC

According to btcc.net Dave Pinkney's team are entering Pickford's & Hines' old Toledos from last year, with the possibility that one of them will be at Silverstone next month. Could be interesting ;)
  13. ZBOYD

SEAT Leon Super Copa 2007

SEAT Sport UK begins to evaluate new LeonNew boss tests new Leon Super CopaTechnical Features of SEAT Leon Super Copa 2007 Exclusive behind the scenes SEATCupra.net insight! Link To Original Article
  14. tris

Le mans 2007

there are a few of us from the south going to le mans next year and we wanted to know if anyone else was wanting to go could make it a club weekend/week away anyone interested?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.