1. ARUNNEWMARK

SEAT IBIZA 2009 WASHER PUMP FUSE LOCATION

I am looking for the location of the washer pump fuse in my Seat Ibiza 2009. I have researched online and it seems as though it is AUX 1 fuse 3 in the relay holder but I cannot seem to find it. I think I found the relay holder above the OBD port but I cannot seem to find any fuses there just...
  2. Bumpers for 2010 SC

Hey Gents, I have a 3 door Pre-facelift Seat Ibiza SC and I want to put a bumper like a boca on the rear and I'd like to ask if it was ever possible to fit the front bumper of a boca on my sportscoupe. If the answer of those two are yes then what would I need to know when Im fitting them together?
  3. Changing pre-facelift to facelift

Hi Gents, I currently own a 2009 pre-facelift Seat Ibiza 6J and was thinking of putting a bodykit onto it. Its a SE (God knows what that means) 3 door Sports Coupe edition black and was wondering if there was any way to change the front bumper to the 2012 facelift version or if anyone has done...
  4. URGENT help needed, Ibiza 09 wont start!

Hi All, Been having an issue with my Seat Ibiza Bocanegra for around a week and now one seems to know whats wrong with it, its stuck in park on my driveway so can't take to a garage just yet without being lifted off! I went on holiday for a week and came back last Thursday (Car had been left...
  5. SpiderWelsh

Help needed - Installing a Kenwood DNX520VBT

Can anyone throw me a bone and direct me to a guide for installing the HU in the Subject? Getting my car tomorrow and have received the HU today in the post, so I'm super giddy and would like to get it installed asap. I have a FR pre FL with ga$h interior (below) so I think I need a Double Din...
  6. SpiderWelsh

2009 Leon FR (probably Pre FL) Newb

Hi All, I have just bought a Leon as per the Subject line. Not had it yet as I blagged a cambelt and water pump change out of the dealer. Already bought my first upgrade in the form of a Kenwood DNX520VBT, so hopefully I can install that without too much fuss and have the most upto date car...
  7. Petrol thirsty or faulty engine 1.4 (older gen)

Purchased a seat ibiza mk5 2009 1.4 petrol , I've read a mixture of opinions but excessive fuel consumption seems to be a common issue with these older generation engines, got to a point where I can't establish whether there is a serious issue that is causing this I am not aware of, maybe faulty...
  8. MPG 1.4 Petrol 2009 Ibiza

Recently bought a seat ibiza sport 1.4 petrol, and it seems my ibiza doesn't like low revs, for exmaple when driving down the motorway on 5th gear at 60mph my MPG seems to be less than when driving at 70mph (yes I am going by on board computer). Driving at 80 mph gives me more MPG compared to 70...
  9. Seat ibiza 2009 key fob won't lock or unlock remotely

Hi I've got a problem with my key fob for seat ibiza 2009 sport 1.4 (2008-2017) wont lock or unlock remotely. Its a 3 button key, same as for VW. I only have one key and i can only lock and unlock manually. Has anyone got a procedure how to program / sync the key ? I've changed the battery...
  10. gereqi

Seat Ibiza 2009 5D petrol 1.6 DSG : Driver side windows command

Hi everyone, This is my first post here, so please be patient with me. I was wondering if anyone has experienced the problem I have with my Seat Ibiza 2009 5D petrol 1.6 DSG Stylance: Since a couple of years, the window on the back driver side started problems like not going up completely...
  11. yusuf_1977

Removing mirror covers on 2009 ibiza

hi mates i am trying to find a solution to remove without harming the mirror covers to have them painted in piano black or silver grey. :help:
  12. My New 2009 K1 Cupra

Hey All, I picked up my Silver 2009 K1 Cupra on Friday and I'm really pleased with making the choice of sticking with SEAT, It's a great upgrade from my old LCR. It's completely standard and I'm pleased it’s not far of the performance off my old modified LCR, in it's standard form. :D
  13. Project Black Mamba - 2009 Leon Cupra

Ok, here we go, After several years of driving some larger and less sporty cars (my last one is an Audi A6) I have decided that the wife should drive those and I will get myself a new toy. After some considerations and test driving several cars like the STI , GTI and the S3 the decision has...
  14. 2009 Seat Leon front fog light lamps

does anyone know what lamps I need for my front fog lights. The 2009 model fog light lamp is different from the 2006 model as I ordered H3's but they don't fit.
  15. Cupra R 2009 5th gear trouble

So.. my friend got the new Cupra R 2009 6 gear transmission. The car is great overall but there is this ( maybe ) problem. when travelling on low speeds and low revs, if 5th gear is engaged, it lets go, and goes back to neutral by itself, First i thought that it is a sign that i should go to a...
  16. MikeShaw100

Seat WTCC 2009 Window Stickers - When?

Hi All and Festive Greetings My Leon has the BTCC 2006 Seat winners sticker in the back window and following the recent WTCC success, I am assuming that a new sticker will become available. I will be pestering Seat for one, but if any of you get hold of some, please let me know. Thanks...
  17. ZBOYD

SEAT Sport World Champions 2009

Congratulations to the SEAT Sport team for successfully defending their Manufactuers' Touring Car World title in Macau during the early hours of this morning. A fantastic year saw a popular World Championship win for Gabrielle Tarquini who at 47 is the oldest FIA motorsport World Champion in...
  18. warren_cox

Race of Champions 2009 (Beijing Bird Nest Olympic Stadium)

For those of you who enjoy the Race of Champions, it will be showing at 12pm on Eurosport HD Ch 412 / SD Ch 410 tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd November). Tomorrows event is the nations cup (2 drivers represent a country - eg Germany = Schumi & Vettel). Wednesday's event is the individual drivers...
  19. yusuf_1977

window problem on 2009 ibiza

Hi mates, i think i have a driver side window problem.when i try to close it by pushing the button it comes up and when it reaches top it continuosly goes down.it does not stop at the top. i have heard to reset the windows like pushing the closing button for seconds when the window is...
  20. Radio Removal in 2009 Leon

Apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere! Can anyone tell me how to remove the radio in a 2009 Leon as shown in the photo below? There are no onvious points to use removal keys. I need to fit a Parrot bluetooth unit, so any other hints in relation to that will be appreciatted...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members