1. Where is Map sensor located seat ibiza 6j 1.6 tdi 2010

Hello, I have been searching and googling for 6 hours now and it pisses me off, i cant find the map sensor. Does anybody know where its located? Br,
  2. Maddie

Btcc conversion

does the btcc kit fit on pre facelift and facelift because I’m trying to find a btcc kit for my 2010 Leon and I’m not finding anything. Also will the btcc kit fit on the standard mk2 Leon without any modifications to make it fit?
  3. Car getting up to temperature quickly then temperature gauge rising about 90

Hi, I bought my 2010 1.6 seat Leon about 6 months ago and I noticed about 2 months ago that the car was getting up to temperature a lot quicker than before, I got told not to worry about it that cars adapt to temperature changes and will heat up quicker when it’s colder outside. Shortly after...
  4. Ibiza cupra 6j bucket seats

Howdy, I'm new to this forum and loved to read most of the topics. However, I couldn't find anything about the reason I signed up. I'm wondering whether anyone has attempted installing custom bucket seats in a mk5 ibiza cupra (6j). As I can't find the right brackets to mount the seats to the...
  5. Window issue again!!

Hi fellow friends,I have a 2010 seat leon my n/s/r window doesn’t go down from the main master switch on drivers door also goes down not all the time when I start it up So far have had wiring tested new window regulator and drivers side 4 way control switch Window will work from n/s/r window...
  6. Window issue

I have a 2010 seat leon, the nearside rear window goes down sometimes when I start the car, so far I have put a window regulator and a driver side four way switch which hasn’t had any effect. The window won’t go down from the drivers side switch, it only goes down from rear window switch. Any...
  7. TheJudge2009

Cleaning/Removal Fuel tank Exeo 2.0 TDI CR 120HP

Hello all, Not a lot here, but read a good bit on the forums. Had a problem with the car, but it seems to be fixed now. Our mechanic changed the fuel filter, it was that dirty after 10.000 km even the wife was surprised any fuel went through it. Took the car for a good spin, and all seems ok...
  8. Seat Bocanegra 2010 - Key fob won't work

Hi just wondering if someone can help me The battery in my fob ran out and Since changing the battery the fob now does not unlock the car I have to manually turn the key in the driver’s door and then get in and unlock the doors from inside for passengers to get in After the parking...
  9. 2010 Cupra R rear bumper...

Hi mate's I'm looking for the new 2010 cupra R rear bumper (dual exhaust and diffusers) part number, do you know?
  10. Pander

Moto gp 2010

Does anyone else watch it? If so, what a season opener ! Rossi amazing as ever but gotta feel for Nicky Hayden getting out dragged from the last corner and beaten to 3rd
  11. F1 at Silverstone July 2010

Well im going to the f1 this july 9th - 11th i will be there for the qualifying and the race on the sunday and im camping, i was just wondering if anyone else off scn is going the race and who there going with!? Im going with my brother and my dad and a few other family members which i think...
  12. AndrewJB

BTCC 2010 - Rockingham

Rockingham will be my first of the year after missing thruxton due to work Whos going? Are the BA Camping? ive got whole weekend off :funk:
  13. ZBOYD

BTCC 2010 - Thruxton

Qualifying just finished for tomorrow's first race. Made interesting by the rain. Shedden takes pole and leads the championship with 1 point. Honda's seem to have set the pace, but Gio got in the mix as did Jordan. Plato gambled on tyres early on and lost out, but managed to pull his Cruze...
  14. Leon CR FR 2010

Hi, I've recently got a new leon FR 2010 but sadly crashed it on the motorway a few weeks ago... anyway, i have received my car back repaired and painted but I'm not quite sure of something. Can anyone post a picture of the back of their Leon if they have the Furia grey FR model? What...
  15. Seat Leon 1.4 Tsi Leon Sport 2010

Hi, I bought a new Seat Leon Sport last week with most of the options on it. Absolutly loving the detail and the care put in the car. The look and feel of the car is top notch. Will post some pics up later once the car is detailed. I was a bit unsure of how the car would be as even with...
  16. 2010 Cupra R problem with audio- random interruptions of playback with AUX

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows this issue - in my very new Leon Cupra R (2010) while listening radio/cd/usb_mp3 the music gets randomly interrupted and the "AUX" shows on the radio display for couple of seconds, then turns back to whatever source of media I was using and continues...
  17. Buying Seat Ibiza FR TDI in 2010

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and new to Seat - I've been driving my Skoda VRS for 6 years now and looking to change to something comparable. Obviously the Seat Ibiza FR TDI springs to mind. And I went to the local dealer in nottingham but they didn't have much to show me and I'm struggling...
  18. rich146

NEW 2010 Facelift Leon.. OPINIONS-BETTER/WORSE?

Just wondering what people think of the new facelift Leon... Ive had mine 2 weeks now and very pleased wth it. It feels solid, comfortable and even has an awsome sound system which is unusual for standard fit... :clap:
  19. LEE69

2010 BTCC Media Day

Seen this elsewhere
  20. Cupra R 2010 owners's manual

anyone got a pdf of the owner's manual in english ? the one i got in my car is in spanish! thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise