1. aidtheace

Power Steering Not Working + Battery Draining Completely (Error code 01309)

Hi all, I have a 2011 Seat Ibiza Cupra that has developed a fault with the power steering and battery draining completly. The yellow steering light is on permanently and I have no power steering at all. The battery of the car keeps dying if left unran for a day or so. It goes completely flat...
  2. Upgrade Boot Handle Badge? - 2011 Ibiza

This might be a stupid question but I’ll ask anyways. I have a 2011 Ibiza 6J and I’m wondering if I would be able to change the boot badge from the older badge (<2012) to the current badge. I don’t know exactly what’s going on behind the boot handle but I know that the 2014-17 6J models have...
  3. 2011 Ibiza SE Copa - DRLs?

Does anybody happen to know if the 2011 Ibiza SE Copa has DRLs? Mine is an 11 plate, and wondered if it would have DRLs fitted. Just curious because of the EU's change in making them a legal requirement from February 2011.
  4. Pulling to the left, no known cause - Ibiza 6J

I have a 2011 Ibiza 1.4 SE Copa (6J) and it just constantly pulls to the left. It has done some miles, however, it is well maintained and constantly serviced. When I slack my steering wheel or let go altogether the steering wheel immediately starts to turn left, and stops at about a 45° angle...
  5. Front Fog Lights Not Working

Hi all, I have a 2011 Seat Leon FR. Noticed the other day that the front driver side fog light wasn't working. So assumed it was the bulb and changed that. Still not working, however it does come on when I engage reverse and then turns off once I'm back into Drive. Any ideas? Regards Kieran
  6. Leon Coupe

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/244117/ Thoughts?
  7. 2011 Leon Mk3

I know its a bit early but I just couldnt help myself when I found this.........
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.