1. Seat Ibiza Cupra 2015 rear diffusers

I searched this forum and found nothing of the sort. Im looking for a gloss black and more aggressive rear diffuser for the Seat Ibiza Cupra 2015. I am seriously struggling to fin anything except some extremely 1990 ricer kits. Any suggestions? Or information on whether they are even available...
  2. Libby

Seat Ibiza FR 2015 RADIO NOT WORKING

I’m in desperate need of some help!! I was listening to music through Bluetooth in my car and my friend turned it up too fast and the radio turned off and wouldn’t come back on. The sat nav isn’t charging on the dashboard either. My partner has checked the fuses and he said they’re all fine...
  3. 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra Reliability

So I'm looking at buying a 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI for around £10,000 with circa 35,000 miles on the clock and I just wanted to know if the later 1.4L engine was any more reliable? I've read a few horror stories regarding the engine but perhaps it only happens to the older models, or if...
  4. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI (2015) - Reliability

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum so I am hoping I've posted my thread in the correct place. Essentially, I'm looking to purchase a 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI with around 20,000 miles on the clock and I have a few questions regarding reliability issues. I've read up online that people...
  5. Specified boost?

Hoping to do a specified v actual boost check on my 2015 Leon cupra 280. Does anyone know what the specified boost levels should be? Cheers.
  6. Fuse Box Diagram mk5 2015 Fr

Hi All I recently installed my dash cam using the nextbase piggyback kit and used a multimeter to find an ignition live fuse to piggyback off, all works fine after driving around a little with it. However, the issue is I couldn't for the life of me find a fuse box diagram to know what fuse I'm...
  7. Cracked and scuffed wing mirror cover replaced.

Hey all I had a slight run in with a large dumpster when I got squeezed over by a SUV in a tight street and unfortunately it cracked and scuffed the wing mirror cover. Thankfully no damage to the mirror itself or the mount, just the plastic shield, but still disheartening to see when I've not...