1. Help with RLH Sensor on Leon

I am an absolute dummy when it comes to modifications What I need: A way to get my car to automatically change the lights throughout the day from daylight to headlights. I currently haven't go the auto headlight switch. As an extra I would like my wipers to activate once rain is sensed. Car I...
  2. Mauricio

Phone not supported by Full Link

Hello friends. I apologize for creating a new topic, however I tried to find a solution for my problem to no vain. I own 2016 (2015 manufacturing i guess) Leon Cupra. Bought it second hand . Full LInk is activated but I cannot connect my phone. I connect it via cable. Phone says "connected...
  3. ITzadamZz

CBZC 1.2 Tsi 2016 Engine Oil

Hi All, I have a re-mapped engine.. running 144BHP from 90 stock.. Recently, i have noticed my engine all has started to drop (as it should from normal use x2) I know my engine takes 5W-30 Oil. I am not sure what oil was put in at my last service (at a guess Castrol). Is it OK to buy a...
  4. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

I've been reading so many threads and it's so confusing trying to find exactly what I need. If anyone can explain in plain English I would be SO grateful!!! So I have a 2016 Leon with the nav + I believe. I'm literally about to retro to the 8" screen (I've read the forums on how to do that so...
  5. Power delivery issue with 2 cylinder mode 2016 DGG 1.4

Hey everyone , I'm looking if anyone has had a similar issue to me and looking for advice. I have a 2016 Leon estate DSG 1.4 petrol. When driving the car at over 50 Miles per hour and the engine will switch off two cylinders (eco mode) which is expected and lightly accelerating the car will...
  6. tweeters size ibiza cupra 1.8 2016?

hi ya all, my front tweeters (above the windows) has fried, does anyone knows what's size of tweeters do i need for me to replace it so it'll fit inside the panel? any recommendations on specific model?
  7. Lowering a Leon SE Tech 15mm like the FR

I've recently bought a Leon 1.4 SE Tech 2016 plate with the standard 16"alloys. The tyre to wheel arch gap is a bit too big so I want to reduce it. However, I don't want to drop it loads because at the end of the day its our family car. I love how the FR looks (I didn't get it as it was our of...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members