1. DSG oil leak

Hi everyone, had a service yesterday everything was all good apart from a leak on the DSG. It’s a Cupra 300 with the 6-speed gearbox. Before I take it back I was wondering if there’s any common issues that people have come across. I’ve also notice a few times recently when changing into reverse...
  2. First Seat, looking for your expertise

Hi everyone, My initial apologies as I know these sort of questions have been asked before, many times over, however some conflicting information has led me to post my own. Little bit of information So this weekend I will be picking up my first ever Seat after a friend of mine fell in love...
  3. AHamSandwich

Cupra 300 Tyres

2018 Cupra 300 DSG has Sumitomo HTR Z5 tyres on the front and even more budget tyres on the rear, this is how it was from the dealer. Should I bother with changing the fronts to some like the Eagle F1 or PS4s or the like for the front? As I understand I should notice the difference from...
  4. Cupra Spoilers

Looking at buying a spoiler lip for my 300 hatch but the one I’d like says it’ll only fit the estate, is there actually a size difference in the two spoilers or would an estate spoiler lip fot a hatch? Thanks in advance!
  5. VAGsport Resonator Delete

Just wondering if anyone knows whether the version 1 of the VAGsport res delete will fit to a cupra 290, as i’ve bought that version however i’ve seen on other forums that version 1 only fits to 280’s? Bare in mind I only found out that info after i’d bought the part.
  6. Front Bumper Swap 300 to 290

Any one know if you can put a Cupra 290 bumper onto a Cupra 300, eg do mounting points align, fog lights work etc
  7. Cupra 300 ST 2wd Res Delete

Great condition, fitted for just over a year. Great sound without the drone VagSport https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-seat-leon-cupra-300-resonator-delete-pipe-kit Version 2 which seems to be Yr 2018+ £60 pick up from derbyhire £70 inc postage (uk mainland) Also have a TMC Motorsport...
  8. Cupra 300 - Zaustworx res delete pipe and adapter

This replaces the mid resonator box on a Seat Cupra 300 from 2017 to early 2018. This is for the hatch back 2 wheel drive variant. It is brand new and never fitted. Its made from 304 grade stainless steel. It comes with a fitting clamp AND an extra adapter piece to accommodate larger or...
  9. Tommi85

2017 Cupra 300 Stage1 - Stock Intake vs Full R600 Intake

Hi, I want to share something interesting with you all. A week ago I did stage 1 engine and gearbox remap, came out 352CV (259kW) - 378 ft-lb (513Nm). Yesterday, the entire Racingline intake (Racingline turbo elbow, hose and R600 airbox with filter) was put on the car. Today I went back on the...
  10. seat sound vs regular

hello looking to change my 2015 cupra 280 for a new st 300 4 drive but am disappointed that i cant specify the seat sound system. i really love the Seat Sound in my Cupra, loads of great bass but have never experienced the regular system. if anyone has heard both can they tell me how they...
  11. vcds lite

can i use vcds lite with my cupra 280 and what functionality does it give? can i do boost checks with VCDS LITE?
  12. Cupra 300 - Clutch riding

Hi guys, apologies for the wall of text, thought this would be better than "clutch weird, plz help"... Had my 17 plate Leon Cupra 300 for ~18 months, 15k miles, running into an odd issue over the last week. Was crawling home in the usual slow moving traffic (2nd gear, 1,500rpm - 2k), car in...
  13. Test drove a Leon ST Cupra 300 yesterday... simply amazing and I have some questions please.

Hi guys, new member here and I just wanted to share my experience taking a Leon ST Cupra 300 for a test drive yesterday and end up with some questions that maybe you can kindly help me with. Firstly, this will be my first car in 10 years. I used to drive a Clio 182 but then moved to a place...
  14. Current Leon Cupra equipment as standard

Hi all, Been lurking around for a few weeks, I'm looking to order a Leon Cupra 300 from Seat Warrington on the lease deal they have on currently, but everywhere I look I get different information on what is standard on this car now. There don't appear to be any reviews online since the virtual...
  15. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete Question

Hi All, Just wanted to get your opinions on having a resonator delete done on my Cupra (Hatch). I have spoken to Progressive Parts and the part for my car should be available to purchase this friday as mine is a 2018. Since the car is on lease, the mod is easily reversible so that's good...
  16. Syphon

CUPRA 300 ST Video review with virtual dash

SEATCUPRA.NET friend (and SEAT UK's press photographer) Matt has published a video review of his CUPRA ST in black. Scott
  17. Cupra 300 Order Times?

Hi all! Newbie on this, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on lead times with the Cupra 300. Got a fantastic deal on the Cupra 300 DSG so placed my order for contract hire 2 days ago, now being told delivery times are between 24-26 weeks! Has anybody had luck getting it before this...
  18. vee_dub_modder

Leon cupra AKA project 300

Hi all, i've decided its about time i put a build thread togeter. just done my drift works build which didnt take too long but this one is going to take some time as i'm 2 years into the project!! Anyway here goes... i may as well start by bringing you all up to date with a brief history of my...
  19. leon cupra mk2 300+

anybody else having problems with clutch slipping after re map ?
  20. motul 300 gear oil v redline gear oil

ever since i have owned my audi s3 i have had crunching gear changes from 1st to 2nd in the time between i have blown the box by shreading 3rd gear so i removed the box and had a complete overhall at great expense but the 1st to 2nd gear issue is still apparent, so i have done loads of resarch...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise