300bhp

1. wild willy

Wild Willy's Leon Cupra R- 325 Badger Horse Power.

Its well over due for me to put a readers ride together about my pride & joy. I've enjoyed so much reading about the good things the rest of you have done i'll try and put a bit back with the experiences i've had with my motor and if it helps anyone then great. I bought the car new in...
  2. how do i achieve 270 -300BHP????

hi guys i'm new to the site and was hoping you could help. i have just bought a lcr 210, was wanting more out of it about 270 - 300BHP whats the basic mods i have to have to achieve this is it 3" cat back pipe fpr 4 bar induction kit DV (optional) and a re-map ...
  3. leon fr tfsi 300bhp with only a cai and a milltek tbe?

ok, so a tuning company in northern ireland which ive used on past cars and got my milltek cat back from and fitted by last week gave me a few power quotes for mapping my fr. i've got bluefin at the minute, and thy were saying how they're maps are better than superchips, etc and that they've had...
  4. 300bhp lcr is it possible with standard turbo

hi all im new n currently waitin to sell my m3 so i can but a lcr. the question i was askin is, is it possible to have a 300hp lcr without changing the turbo and internals? im new so please forgive me if im sounding silly:confused: anyways another thing is there anything that i should look out...
  5. Getting the cupra to 300bhp?

What is the most cost effective way of getting the 1.8t cupra to 300 bhp? is there a direct replacement for the k03s? can it just bolt on? or is a new manifold required? ATP gtx2 or a k04 upgrade?
  6. PhilW

300bhp on a K03s. Guy at E38 maybe?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/821337.htm Hightlights.. Jabba map, revo map and a chip. All for 7k. Amazing.
  7. Casper

300bhp Cupra sold - new car for 2008

Haven't been so much on this forum lately but would still like to thank Bill Badger (and others) for all the help when i had the cupra. Cheers and a happy 2008 :)
  8. cliveyp

300bhp?

What next steps could i use to aim towards the magic 300bhp mark? Would love more, but its just an idea of what sort of things are needed. Would a stage 2 map, zorst and sports cat do it?:confused:
  9. devonmikeyboy

Devonmikeyboy passes the 300bhp and 400lb torque level from a 2L diesel.

Went to Interpro today to set my Audi up properly after having my propane and NOS fitted and this is what i came away with. :D Not bad for a PD140 daily run about. More to come when the bigger injectors and turbo get fitted.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members