cr170

1. New alloys + Tyre pressure monitoring

Hi I’m looking at getting new alloys for my Seat Leon Mk2 FR CR170 and was wondering how to keep the tyre pressure monitoring? Will it just work with new alloys or do you have to transfer the sensor over or something? Has anyone changed there alloys on this model and know what the crack is?
  2. t0m_t0m

Turbo Actuator CR170 aveage cost to replace?

Engine in limp mode, glow plug light flashing, WORKSHOP warning on MFD, prior to limp mode it had almost zero pull until 3500rpm, fault code P0299 under-boosting, sucked on the actuator vacuum pipe and it won't even hold a vacuum just from the strength of my lungs. Looks a bit fiddly to replace...
  3. Turbo problem

So my seat Leon fr cr170 has thrown up a turbo underboost code. When it's started in the morning there's no turbo and once I get to third gear the glow plug light flashes and sends it into limp mode. Pulled over and restarted the car and it was fine, turbo back running and everything feeling...
  4. Rob00

APR Stage 1 problems – Leon CR 170 2010

Hi recently had a stage 1 APR remap on my 2010 Leon Mk2 CR 170, however I’m getting sudden power dips at random times when over 4000 rpm. Tried VCDS logging and seems to be requested boost is cut when EGT gets to around 875. Does anyone have experience of this please? Have no fault codes and DPF...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.